• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Adjustment of status interview wait time

Zafar

hello guys, I am a winner of DV lottery for 2023 fiscal year I am an international student on F1 visa. I just filed I-485 form in January. my case number is around 11xxx. I got passed Biometric appointment in February. I have been waiting for my interview since February. Who does know this situation when my interview will be scheduled? How long Do I wait my interview? my Uscis account only shows that like ''fingerprints were taken and national benefits center working on your case''. Is there any ways to make process faster? thank you in advance. Who had been into my situation before?

hello guys, I am a winner of DV lottery for 2023 fiscal year I am an international student on F1 visa. I just filed I-485 form in January. my case number is around 11xxx. I got passed Biometric appointment in February. I have been waiting for my interview since February. Who does know this situation when my interview will be scheduled? How long Do I wait my interview? my Uscis account only shows that like ''fingerprints were taken and national benefits center working on your case''. Is there any ways to make process faster? thank you in advance. Who had been into my situation before?

Your case number doesn't mean anything without the region. That said, USCIS field offices can be slow and some of them wait until they have a few DV cases ready and then interview them in batches. The timeline spreadsheet is a good way to check what's normal in your local field office.

You can can also try to get a tier 2 call back from the customer service number. There's no guaranteed way to do it but if you read the archives here you'll get some tips. If you can't get anywhere you can also try getting your US rep or senator to help. They can make inquiries on your behalf. I would start contacting the USCIS customer service number and working on getting a tier 2 call so that you have a timeline of stuff you've done to show your congressperson if it comes to that.