Adjustment of status - Green Card

gandrud

Registered Users (C)
Hello people, I hope you guys can help me.

I was granted asylum on July 20th 2011 and then I applied for a RTD.

In june 2012 I went on a cruise for 3 days, from Miami to the Bahamas. And on August 6th I went to Norway for 2 weeks(Not my GOP) to see my step-father "Cancer".

Now I am applying for my green card, November 4th...Will I have problems applying for it? I keep reading online about all these crazy documents they need. Is it true? W2? Taxes? EAD copy? SSN copy? Drivers License?

I know I need to send them a copy of my RTD showing that I went to the the Bahamas and Norway. Do I really need all that crap? Or My lawyer is just saying to show that she is working really hard?

Will I have problems applying for green card because I left the country for 17 days using my RTD?

I sent them all documents asked according to USCIS...some websites say that you need tons of papers, thats why I decided to go by the USICS rules.

i-485 with $1070
i-693 medical
G-325 biometrics
Birth Certificate translation and a copy of the original.
Copy of my i94 asylum approved
Letter from my boss proving that I have been here in the past year and my transcripts from School
Pictures with the A-number on the back
Copy of my RTD since I went to the Bahamas for 3 days and Norway for 2 weeks
And I have the cruise tickets to the Bahamas, since they didnt give me anything when I came back.

Do I need anything else? Am I missing something? Will I have problems for traveling for 2 weeks?
Will I have problems because I am applying 1.5 years later?