Adjourned in Contemplation of Dismissal (ACD) and USCIS background check

nekto

I am adjusting to GC and I had ACD for possession of controlled substance. Police stopped a car and found small amount of substance in questions. I was a passenger, but all people in the car were taken to a police station and issued court appearance tickets. The law states if substance found in a car and nobody admits that it belongs to him or her than every passenger gets charged.

So I got ACD, no fine, no any special programs or community work, after 6 month case was closed. My criminal attorney said that this record is gone forever. It was 6 years ago. Now my question is -- Should I disclose it to USCIS >? I got another petty misdemeanor offense on my record and USCIS asked me to bring a judgment on misdemeanor only (never mentioned ACD). I traveled outside US with ACD and prior to my misdemeanor charge and never had any problems. Also I ordered FBI fingerprints background check (as I understand the same stuff what USCIS sees) and it does have only a misdemeanor record and no record of ACD incident.. So do you think should I disclose ACD or since I can't find a trace of this record treat it as "never happened"? Also I called a court's clerk office and they couldn't find my record (I need court certified copy in case if I'll decide to mention it and there is no place where I can find it).

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!