Address for CSC to send AP application

waitforAOS

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I'm trying to send Advance Parole application to california service center. They have specified post box numbers and last 4 digits of zip for each type of application. But it does not have one for AP (I131)

Can someone tell me the correct address to send? Is it ok to send by FedEx?

Regards.

address for ap : CA

Bureau of Citizenship & Immigration Services
California Service Center
24000 Avila Road
P. O. Box 10131
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0131
Attn: I-131 Unit (Advance Parole)

Some folks advice not to send fed-ex since it is to a P.O Box. but I have heard people sending through fed-ex without issues.

I sent mine through UPS so that I know for sure that the application was received. Normal mail with return receipt is also a great idea.

some_guy03

[Incase you are married, make sure you send your marriage cert copy for your wife and your I-140 approval notice copy with the rest.]

Another address

Somebody had posted this address on another thread.

I am wondering which one is correct.

U.S.Department of HomeLand Security,
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services,
California Service Center
P.O. Box 30114
Laguna Niguel, CA – 92607-0114

-Totos

Send your AP forms to where you have filed your 1-485 Form. I have verified this by calling Customer Service Center. Got the Receipt too.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security,
US Citizenship and Immigration Services,
California Service Center,
P.O. Box 10485,
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1048.

I have sent an AP to the PO Box 30114, and got a receipt and everything. This address is mentioned in the "CSC Guide 2002" edition.

I always use the USPS Express mail (goes to PO Boxes). As for Fedexing or UPSing - you should be using a different address (street and not PO) that CSC provides for this kind of mail.

Thanks,
L.

I have sent an AP to the PO Box 30114, and got a receipt and everything. This address is mentioned in the "CSC Guide 2002" edition.

I always use the USPS Express mail (goes to PO Boxes). As for Fedexing or UPSing - you should be using a different address (street and not PO) that CSC provides for this kind of mail.

Thanks,
L.

file attached