Address change

v_atray

Registered Users (C)
I and my wife filed for renewal of our AP and EAD a month ago. Now we have purchased a new home and will be moving into it in September. How do I update the address in the AP and EAD applications for me and my wife? Or will USPS forward it to me if I have filed the Change of Address form?

I and my wife filed for renewal of our AP and EAD a month ago. Now we have purchased a new home and will be moving into it in September. How do I update the address in the AP and EAD applications for me and my wife? Or will USPS forward it to me if I have filed the Change of Address form?

You can do on line address change on uscis.gov and also make sure you also do for the all the pending applications including EAD/AP specifically. And make sure you call them and get verified they have a right address update.

I called twice to verify my address change. They do not verify over phone. All they say is to wait for 45 days for confirmation (postal)mail to arrive!:mad:

I called twice to verify my address change. They do not verify over phone. All they say is to wait for 45 days for confirmation (postal)mail to arrive!:mad:

You should call using POJ method where IO takes your call. Now they do not give status information. You should make request saying that you have concern about your address change and want to just make sure the right address on file. I am sure IO will definitley help. But if you start your line with status word then they won't help you. Try it.

I did my address change recently, and they sent out address change notices promptly for all my pending applications.

You should receive something in mail soon. If not, then after you pass the 45 day period, you can go ahead and resubmit another one, and also call them simultaneously.