Address change to USCIS


Registered Users (C)

I got my GC approved two months back, and moved to a new address. I had sent AR-11 form to homeland security. The question is that should I also call USCI to update my address on file even though my GC is approved?



Registered Users (C)
JoeF said:
If you actually would read the link, you would see that it says the same as I did. You always have to file an AR-11. If you have something pending with CIS, you have in addition inform them. So, if you don't have anything pending, you don't have to inform them. You of course still have to send an AR-11.

Thanks JoeF for the clarification.