Address Change, and Case Transfer

Advocate

Registered Users (C)
Gurus, Please help....
My I-485 was originally filed(concurrent)at TSC with RD: 06-16-2003, and subsequently transferred to NSC with same RD(06/16/2003) due to wrong filing location by Attorney's office. My I140 was also approved during 10/2003 from NSC. I also got my EAD, AP from NSC.
I recently filed AR-11 for address change, and also updated National Customer Service about the address change.
Today I got a letter from TSC(Not from NSC where my I485 pending), stating that my case was transferred to USCIS sub office at Memphis, TN ( I live in TN) advising me to contact that office for further assistance, if required.
My online status still the same since April 2003, which was updated after receiving finger printing results.
Please advise me is this type of transfer is common or frequently happen?
Is there any consequences or risk involved in this type of transfer?
Still I need to contact Memphis(local) office for address change?
Please also let me know if anybody had similar experience with thier case(s).
Thank you so much.

Some times it happens for the address change.It is better to contact
local INS office for the address change.Take the info pass appointment
and submit AR-11 form .

BTW,what is your PD ?

Advocate said:
Thanks for the advise. I am writing to Local Office for the address chage.
My PD:01/14/2002
------ take the infopass and visit local USCIS office and update the new address , attach the copy of letter recieved that Case got transfred to them, if you visit local USCIS then you can also ask them when your Interview date is expected.

your PD 01/14/2002 and if it is EB3 case and you are from India, China then PD is expected to move after April 2005 and you may expect your interview when PD for you is currunt