additional passport pages

cbark

Hi All,

im new here. Will be leaving on a trip to Istanbul soon and think i should get some additonal passport pages. Can i get additional pages in Indianapolis and what is the process to do this? I was hoping i can drive to the office and purchase the pages.
Thank you

thank you for that information. Does anyone know if Indianpolis has a service center where i can go and purchase the additional pages? i am looking for a solution where i can get the pages soon.

Regards, CB

I see Indy is not on the list of regional centers. Im wondering if i really need to rush and do this . My passport has room on some of the pages for more stamps, for example the pages have 4 quadrants . The lower two quadrants have not been marked on some pages and the additional pages in the back of the passport have never been marked. Any opinions on this. Im going to Istanbul and want to be sure.
Thank you

I see Indy is not on the list of regional centers. Im wondering if i really need to rush and do this . My passport has room on some of the pages for more stamps, for example the pages have 4 quadrants . The lower two quadrants have not been marked on some pages and the additional pages in the back of the passport have never been marked. Any opinions on this. Im going to Istanbul and want to be sure.
Thank you
Many countries place entry and exit stamps on the same page and therefore have specific requirements. Check with Turkey's consular mission on requirements.

Turkey places a sticker in your passport so you'll need at least a whole page. How many empty visa pages (not endorsement pages) do you have? I mean COMPLETELY BLANK?

Try to go to the Detroit passport agency. IF they don't add pages, you can at least get a new passport for not much more money. Get the 52 page booklet!

You should have to wait for the name change process in the passport, once the legal papers should be with you with the changed name, then the citizenship with changed name can be easily made.