Access To VERMONT service center

rtinkam

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone:

Please tell me how an applicant of I-485 can acess to Vermont service center directly over telephone. I UNDERSTAND that by selecting(pressing) some options after dialing 1-800-375-5283 and entering the EAC# we can access the VSC. Please advise and let me know what options that I need to choose after dialing 1-800-375-5283 to get to VSC through telephone. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
rtinkam said:
Hi everyone:

Please tell me how an applicant of I-485 can acess to Vermont service center directly over telephone. I UNDERSTAND that by selecting(pressing) some options after dialing 1-800-375-5283 and entering the EAC# we can access the VSC. Please advise and let me know what options that I need to choose after dialing 1-800-375-5283 to get to VSC through telephone. Thanks.

I tried it on Thursday using the options 1, 2, 6, 1 then EAC number , 3 2 and 1.

Good Luck

To call directly TSC,

call 800 no
Press 1
Press 2
Press 6
press 1 for src#
Press 1 again to confirm SRC #
After hearing status
Press 3
then press 3 or 4 when it says "you have file multiple petitions and got seperated...." by selecting that option u will be connected directly with TSC.

share ur exp with us

Note: if u hear error msg on your status after u press your SRC#, it won't let u go further option, then use any other SRC petition like EAD or anyone. when connected to TSC give ur 485 receipt to operator

I hope it will work for VSC.

Good luck

ACCESS TO VSA over telephone

Hi everyone:

rtinkam said:
Hi everyone:

Instead of looking at others, why don’t you spend some time and get help yourself? This is great forum. You can find every thing that you want. Here is the link.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=156275&highlight=customer+rep+vsc

FYI.

How do I call VSC without receipt number?

I need to reach the VSC via telephone...The DOS sent a Favorable Recommendation to the USCIS 4 months ago, and I have yet to receive any notice of receipt from the VSC regarding my case. I tried sending a fax to VSC, I tried calling DOS again!!

I have read the threads on how to call VSC, however I do not have a receipt number!!! I would really appreciate if anyone could give me an example of a case number starting with the letters EAC that the automated answer service would accept as valid and then I can proceed to be transferred to the VSC!! (it could be any numbers that approximate your case)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!