Access Denied

avi_WaitGC

Registered Users (C)
I got the below message when i was trying to check the online status ...

Is this something serious, becaz it never happened before...could some one help it out

You have been denied access due to too many inquiries.

The purpose of the Customer Relationship Interface System is to provide customers (and/or their representatives) individual access to case status for applications submitted to USCIS Service Centers. If the system determines that a large number of requests have been submitted from an organization or an individual in a short period of time, that organization or individual will be prohibited from accessing the system for an unspecified timeframe. This is to ensure that individuals for whom the system is intended will have full access to finding their case status.

The USCIS intends on providing a future capability which will allow organizations to enter a list of cases for which they would like to track case status. Representatives will then be able to maintain a log of Receipt Numbers and receive email notification whenever an update is made to the case status database.

05-11-2004 04:46 PM EDT

Sorry, I have never seen that before.

How often were you checking your status ?

I think you will regain access. This must be temporary, like they said.

avi_WaitGC said:
I got the below message when i was trying to check the online status ...

Is this something serious, becaz it never happened before...could some one help it out

You have been denied access due to too many inquiries.

The purpose of the Customer Relationship Interface System is to provide customers (and/or their representatives) individual access to case status for applications submitted to USCIS Service Centers. If the system determines that a large number of requests have been submitted from an organization or an individual in a short period of time, that organization or individual will be prohibited from accessing the system for an unspecified timeframe. This is to ensure that individuals for whom the system is intended will have full access to finding their case status.

The USCIS intends on providing a future capability which will allow organizations to enter a list of cases for which they would like to track case status. Representatives will then be able to maintain a log of Receipt Numbers and receive email notification whenever an update is made to the case status database.

05-11-2004 04:46 PM EDT

Hi
I Got same message two days back..... Since then I am not checking..... But not to worry......

If you want to know the status, login to your Profile..... if you see the last Updated date changed, then click on the number, you will see the Status.....

If you see your date not Changed, you can logout.....

Yesterday my status changed, so I clicked on my EAC# numbers, it took me to message.......

So make use of your profile.....

hope this will help you

It happens when you initiate too many enquiries from the same machine (or network). Especially, when you run some script(s).
No big deal. You should be back to normal in about a day or so.