AC21, job duties

meg_z

Registered Users (C)
I am currently working for a small company. My job duty is very broad, from development, process engineering to quality control. If I find a job in the same industry with a big company, the job duty would include only development and process engineering. Would this be considered "similar"? Thanks.

I am currently working for a small company. My job duty is very broad, from development, process engineering to quality control. If I find a job in the same industry with a big company, the job duty would include only development and process engineering. Would this be considered "similar"? Thanks.

Yes that would be consider 'similar'. In my case the bigger company repeated word for word for the job description.

Would you please clarify?

Yes that would be consider 'similar'. In my case the bigger company repeated word for word for the job description.

Did your new employer repeat word by word of the part of duties petaining to your new duty, or the whole list that is on the LC application?

In another word, if your duty on LC is A+B+C, your new duty by using AC21 is A+B. Is that your case? Thanks.