AC21 - job change with in few months / multiple job changes

nquestion

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have changed 2 jobs on AC21 portability, the last change being 3 months back. I haven't sent any AC21 job change related documentation to USCIS. I am considering a change due to some unavoidable circumstances now and planning on sending employment letter documentation etc. (job descriptions are similar in all cases). I have a couple of questions -

1. Does changing jobs on AC21 multiple times (within few months apart) affect AOS application when it becomes current

2. Does not sending any documentation have any consequences

Hi,

I have changed 2 jobs on AC21 portability, the last change being 3 months back. I haven't sent any AC21 job change related documentation to USCIS. I am considering a change due to some unavoidable circumstances now and planning on sending employment letter documentation etc. (job descriptions are similar in all cases). I have a couple of questions -

1. Does changing jobs on AC21 multiple times (within few months apart) affect AOS application when it becomes current
-----No
2. Does not sending any documentation have any consequences
----- If you request USCIS to invoke AC21 by sending same/similar job offer letter of new job offer from new employer then USCIS will have your Job offer letter in I-485 file and may not send RFE or NOID. you must send cover letter with your name, DOB, A#, Pending I-485 receipt number and your address with date and signed by you+ Employer job offer letter+copy of I-485 filing receipt notice and outside the envelope write in big bold letter "Request to invoke AC21 with pending I-485" send it by certified return receipt and keep the copy of each document for your records
----------------------

Thanks for the reply Ginnu. I appreciate the information.

I have one additional question. As mentioned earlier I have not submitted the AC21 documents for my earlier job. Do you think this will cause any problems for my AOS application.

Also, does any one know how the USCIS verifies if a person has changed jobs on EAD.

Thanks for all the help

Thanks for the reply Ginnu. I appreciate the information.

I have one additional question. As mentioned earlier I have not submitted the AC21 documents for my earlier job.
------Not a problem
Do you think this will cause any problems for my AOS application.
---- Invoke AC21 now with new employer job offer letter.
Also, does any one know how the USCIS verifies if a person has changed jobs on EAD.
---------------they know.
Thanks for all the help
------------------

AC21 issue.
Guys,
Here is my situation..Highly appreciate any comments/suggestions.

Company A Filed I-140, I-485 (EB3) in Aug 2007
I-140 approved in Feb 2009.
I Left Company A and joined B in Feb 2009 (after around 16 months of filing), No notification to CIS regarding this.
Left Company B and joined C in March 2010, Again No notification to CIS regarding this.

Employer A went out of business sometime last year.

I heard of a few cases where employer went out of business and an RFE was sent on approved I-140. since there was no one to resposnd (out of business), they revoked the approved I-140. Since I-140 was revoked, hence the I-485 was denied as well. This is the scariest part for me. Not sure what should I do ? in this particular situation where employer A is no longer on the horizon, should I inform CIS about the job change or not?