AC21 - Hourly salary

snailfreak

I had recently changed employer 'cos the earlier project came to an end. It is over a year since filing my 485. I have joined the current employer on W2 as a full time employee but on an hourly rate. The computed annual salary is greater than my original LC salary. Has anybody been in similar situation and faced any issues with INS interpretation?

I anticipate that the employer may not provide a letter plainly with an approx annual salary. They may insist on stating that I am being paid hourly. And no, I don't have an RFE raised on my case presently.

Appreciate any feedback.

A friend of mine was approved on August 2002 with an RFE asking for last pay stubs and current salary (an EB2 case processed in California).
He was at the exact same position as you, changed from regular employee to hourly, with a substantial raise (over 50%). There was no major problem, and the case was approved about 10 days after he send all the documents to INS. I don’t think you should worry.

Don't worry at all .. I have seen worst cases like no pay, 20-30% less than on LC and still got approed... As long as you are working, you are 100% safe..

snailfreak..

cool name dude. listen, I'm doing doing the same thing man. 02119XXXXX. Well, let's see how it turns out.

good luck and keep posting with any new info.

New Employers Letter.

SanilFreak,
Good luck with your job change, I was wondering if you sent an employment letter regarding the job change. I'm planning on doing so in another couple of months. Any advice will be helpful.

Hello Indyl,

My attorney has advised that we inform the INS about the job change. I am in 2 minds. Shall take this week to think about it. Shall post after I decide.

RD 11/20/2001