• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About the education requirement

Soxasora

Hi guys, you’re a wonderful community doing a great job for everyone. In september i’ll attend the 5th year at high school (so 12th grade) in Italy and I want to apply in October, will I have problems?
Yes yes, I know that I must have a certificate that says that I’ve done 12 years but I will obtain it by July 2019, should I wait for 2019 in order to apply or can i apply this year and then at the interview, show the certificate?
Because I will surely have the certificate before interview day.
Thanks in advance guys!

Hi guys, you’re a wonderful community doing a great job for everyone. In september i’ll attend the 5th year at high school (so 12th grade) in Italy and I want to apply in October, will I have problems?
Yes yes, I know that I must have a certificate that says that I’ve done 12 years but I will obtain it by July 2019, should I wait for 2019 in order to apply or can i apply this year and then at the interview, show the certificate?
Because I will surely have the certificate before interview day.
Thanks in advance guys!

You can enter, if you are selected then you only need to have the diploma by the time of your interview. Good luck for your entry.

You can enter, if you are selected then you only need to have the diploma by the time of your interview. Good luck for your entry.

That is absolutely amazing! Thanks a lot!! I was losing my hope because some people told me to not send the application, really really thank you. I hope that this thread will help others! Fingers crossed for DV2020!

Sorry, last question that I forgot to ask in the first post: At the moment of application, should I enter "High School, no degree" or "High School, degree"? As I said, I will finish school and obtain diploma in July 2019 (so before the interview anyway).

Sorry, last question that I forgot to ask in the first post: At the moment of application, should I enter "High School, no degree" or "High School, degree"? As I said, I will finish school and obtain diploma in July 2019 (so before the interview anyway).

You enter what is true at the time you submit your form.