about continuous residence

shuvo9891

hi everybody, thanks to read my post.i got my GC more than 5 y through family .I applied N400 two month before and they took my fingerprints .but my question is last 5 years i had 2 visit my country that was more than 6 month but less then 1 y that was for my graduation & another for my long Hospitalization & is true.All document i submitted to them.last 5y i do same job ,same residence & active bank account that means that i keep my continuous residence.
so my question is above this situation,do they ask me anything about my visit in interview day or only regular interviews ?

hi everybody, thanks to read my post.i got my GC more than 5 y through family .I applied N400 two month before and they took my fingerprints .but my question is last 5 years i had 2 visit my country that was more than 6 month but less then 1 y that was for my graduation & another for my long Hospitalization & is true.All document i submitted to them.last 5y i do same job ,same residence & active bank account that means that i keep my continuous residence.
so my question is above this situation,do they ask me anything about my visit in interview day or only regular interviews ?
Exactly how long were your visits . Total number of days out of the US?

thank you Jbuff.visit my home country and outside US like 800 days. but though they took finguirprint so is there any concern?

thank you Jbuff.visit my home country and outside US like 800 days. but though they took finguirprint so is there any concern?
It will be up to the IO. You meet the physical presence requirements, only issues I could see are your 2 trips.

A Trip which is more than 6 months but less than 1 year. It can be assumed you broke Continuous Residency.
You can prove other wise with documentation.

You had 2 trips over 6 months totaling 800 days.
That's twice the Evidence. You now have to convince the IO you didn't break your Cotinuous Residency not once but twice.

Get your documentation in order. FYI having a bank account won't help you much. Anyone can have a bank account doesn't mean you actually live in said country.
Did you have immediate family in the US the times you weren't here? Wife/kids parents?

Trips 1 year or more= No Assumption, you definitely broke continuous residency. "This doesn't apply to you"