About Asylum and Family based G card Application


New Member

I just came US in Jan,2011 with F1 visa,
I want to file Asylum, but I am unsure that they accept my application?
Can I file relative based Green card if,
My brother is just GC holder, with good job and her wife is US citizen,
But the problem is all of my family member has valid US visa, and do they think this as a case of immigrating USA from my nation,



Registered Users (C)
G visas are for foreign government employees working as such in the U.S. You posted in the wrong area.

As for you. You are an F-1 student so study hard and try for an H1-B work visa in the future.

Only a USC can petition for a sibling.

Asylum questions belong in the asylum area of the forum.