A very long wait has just ended...at least for me

moroni

Registered Users (C)
This long wait just ended for me and my children.

Last Friday, I received on the mail my GC, and I couldn't believe it. While I was holding the plastic in my hands I thanked the Lord for giving me an answer to my prayers.

Even though, my wife's GC is still pending (She did FP Code 1 on May 1st) I want to thank the people on this forum for their support and help. I want to give specially thanks to Saras, POJ and MVUSA.

Thank you for your support, and I hope your GC for you Saras will be coming this year.

I will continue looking at this forum, because I'm alreadyt adicted to it.

Thanks to all and wish you that all your prayers will be answered soon.

EB3 ROW
PD 22 Nov 2002

Congrtulatinos Moroni on your exit from hell!!!! From your post it seems as if you didn't receive any e-mail update or LUDs. Could you please give us more info about your LUDs and when your last FP was done?
Thanks,
--Naveen Oshos

Last Friday, I received on the mail my GC, and I couldn't believe it. While I was holding the plastic in my hands I thanked the Lord for giving me an answer to my prayers.

Even though, my wife's GC is still pending (She did FP Code 1 on May 1st) I want to thank the people on this forum for their support and help. I want to give specially thanks to Saras, POJ and MVUSA.

Thank you for your support, and I hope your GC for you Saras will be coming this year.

EB3 ROW
PD 22 Nov 2002

Congratulations!

Moroni, I'm so very glad for you:)
Your time has finally come and now you can be free at last.
I keep everybody on this forum in my daily prayers because I truly understand the difficult, and so many times painfull, wait for an approval.

So, when anybody here gets approved (especially EB3's) I truly feel that my prayers are being heard and most of all answered.

God bless you and your family Moroni. I hope your wife's case gets an approval very soon, so you can finally leave all your GC worries behind and forever!!!!

I'm still hoping and praying for India's visa movement so Saras76 can be finally approved. He derserves it so very much!!!
I'm sad that we have'nt heard from POJ in so long. I missed his GC Cake remember? I did'nt get one.... I just hope and pray he is OK.

Enjoy your GC very much!!!:)

Congrats

EB3 ROW
PD 22 Nov 2002

moroni,

Very glad to see that you are finally done. Must be a relief. Make the most of the freedom.

cheers,

saras

Congratulations moroni...

Congrats Moroni ,

It's about time , i'm happy that you've passed this ordeal !!!
Good luck and enjoy freedom with your family !!! I hope that your wife will get her aproval soon also !!! What country are you from ??? I'm still stuck on this ordeal and we'll file WOM , because it is just frustrating all about this imm. system !!!
All the best wishes for you all !!!

ghebauer