A request

Bobbie

Registered Users (C)
Can two specific members of this forum please stop the thinly-veiled attacks on one another? They do credit to neither of you.

Can we talk about asylum in the United States and try to help everyone out?

Thanks.

No Title

Good Bobbie, I am with you. We are all in the same boat and we should be trying to help us rather than criticizing each other. This is not a competition to find out who better knows about this stuff; instead, should be a place where to share our experience and knowledge in this matter. Thanks

No Title

I\'m not the one who started this petty pickering in the first place. But when I\'m insulted I don\'t take it quietly.
  And for the record I\'d like to say that I am not affiliated with any law firm and my only purpose for participating in this discussion forum is to exchange ideas and experience. Can the other *gentleman* say the same?

No Title

Hi Jack, is also my understanding that the purpose of participating in this forum is to exchange ideas and experiences. We want the both of you to continue participating in this forum sharing your experiences and knowledge. You have made good contributions and also are ahead of most of us in this lengthy process and filbert has also made good contributions to clear out issues we had not resolved yet. So, why don\'t we behave as the adult persons we are, just forget about this, and stop with the "thinly-veiled" attacks? We will appreciate to continue seeing your messages posted with no hard feelings. Thanks

No Title

Hi Alanpero,

I will stop it right here if the other guy doesn\'t post anymore negative comments about me. If he does he\'ll get retaliation from me.

No Title

I just posted a very lengthy INS statement regarding the change of filing procedure in asylee I-485 (effective 1998). Nothing new, I think it is about asylee I-485 application centralized to NSC.
Happy reading :)

JackArcherNew "Asylee adjustment cut-off date" 7/7/01 1:27pm