A.. App. Appro.. Approved!!!!

SRM

Registered Users (C)
I am so delighted and excited to announce that myself,mywife’s and my son’s cases were approved just now. Dec 17th is my memorable day in my life. This is the day in the year 1999, I got the visa at Madras, in India. I was so tense that day. Same day after exactly 5 years , I got my approval.

When I got my first fp just one month after my notice date, I was so excited that i thought I would be approved by the end of 2003(That was the trend in early 2003). Had to knock the congressman’s office for my second fp. Went to do early fp at Jacksonville, FL and was rejected. Went again on scheduled date on 11/04.

I have been visiting this forum since exactly 2 years and one month every day atleast 5 to 6 times. I saw so many seniors and also juniors got approved starting with kennygh and so on and on . This forum is so valuable that the time I spent with this forum will be my most memorable.
My thanks to every member who contributed to this forum and my special thanks to
Active members like POJ and also Mr RajivKhanna who are keeping this forum alive.
I have been waiting for this time for so long. God just blessed me at the right time and so will for all of you who are waiting. I will be visiting this forum to see my favorites (mostly all) get their approvals. After submitting this thread , I am going to call my wife and let her know that our cases got approved…..

God bless you all and God bless America.

Congrats!!!!

Happy holidays

And take that ??????? marks from AD hehehehe cheers!!!

Trooper

ND:June 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been following your case and truely know you worked very hard to get your 2nd FP. This is a well deserved approval. Congratulations to your whole family! I have to say that 12/17 is really a special day for you!

Thanks for all your wishes. Hope you will to this stage pretty sooooon..

Safaritsc,
My struggle is not as much as yours. Let's start the new year with a fresh look. Good luck with stamping.

Congratulations to you and your family.

Enjoy your PR status and freedom............

SRM, like your case mine also took exactly 5 years, I landed in US on Sep. 23, 1999 and got approved on Sep. 23, 2004.

Wish you good luck.