_What is the procedure to import the car from US to Canada?

HimDesai

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

I am requesting someone to provide me with a detail procedure to import my car from US to Canada. I have my PR card and I am planning to move permanently to Canada in few months.

Thanks in advance

Regards
-HIM

need ur help

Hi,
I m sorry i cant help you for you question as i dont know about it.
In fact i need help from you,
i m trying to apply for PR for canada. Can you please help me out providing enough information to apply for PR?
I've got my H1B approved last year following my opt and i work on h1b for like 9 months. I am waiting to fulfill a year of experience on h1b so that i can get the benifit of fast-tracking system of PR in canada.
Can you please answer me following questions?
1> how to apply for PR?
2> did u apply urself or through any consultant? If consultant, can you please provide me the information of consultant?
3> howmuch does it cost including all the fees for an application + wife + 3yrs daughter?
4> howmuch does it take after the day of application mailed?

Thanks in advance...

Vishal Patel.

Hi Vishal,

Please see my reply below.
1> how to apply for PR? <HD> Follow the cic.gc.ca checklist.
2> did u apply urself or through any consultant? If consultant, can you please provide me the information of consultant? <HD> I applied by myself and it took me 12 months.
3> howmuch does it cost including all the fees for an application + wife + 3yrs daughter? <HD> the checklist has fees calculation as well.
4> howmuch does it take after the day of application mailed? <HD> it took me 12 months, but my IELTS and personal interview was wavied which made it faster.

Good Luck.