_FILING K1 with CHILD who will have dual citizenship

E

ehw23

here is my situation, i will be filing for a k1 visa for my future fiance. here is the thing:

we have a child who is 1.5yrs old and born in mexico. i(father) am a US citizen and she(mother) is mexican. we are going to apply to get his dual citizenship in about 1or2months (because we cant right now).

i am heading back to the US in 2wks and want to get the process started as soon as possible. what is the best thing for me to start doing? can i file for the k1 when i get back ...keeping in mind that i have a child and i wont need a k2 or whatever visa it is for him because he will have 2 citizenships right? so do i need to put him on the forms that i fill out or what do i need to do with him?

thanks . I DECIDED NOT TO GO THE RISKY ROUTE(marry on tourist visa) AND GO THE BETTER ROUTE (k1 visa).

THANKS ALOT GUYS
ED

You will obviously need to include him on the forms when it specifically asks for him (ie, where it states name/number of children etc). However, when it comes to the consulate stage he will not be applying for a K2 as he will not need one.

If you were a US citizen when he was born, most likely he is already a US citizen. He cannot be issued any US visa if he is a citizen.

we have a child who is 1.5yrs old and born in mexico. i(father) am a US citizen and she(mother) is mexican. we are going to apply to get his dual citizenship in about 1or2months (because we cant right now).