90 days since Interview n40p

Suha10

Hello, it has been more than 90 days since my n400 interview for which i was recommendes for approval. But oath ceremony wasn't scheduled.
Case status still says:interview is scheduled
When i call 1-800 they say it says pending and I have to wait 120 days. I filed a service request and they only told me to wait 90 days and that uscis will make a decision by then, but i know it's bullshit.
More on my interview: i was last to be interviewed. Computera were down. We had to switch a couple of computers. Officer had to go back to her computer to attach a document i gave her with my application after taking my pictures with another officer's computer.
I have a feeling that this is a reason my case is taking too long.
My field office doesn't schedule infopass. What do I do?!!!!!!

Congrats. I have been waiting since September for my letter to take my oath, which when I was interview they told me will take 45 days and it is not almost the end of December and into a new year. I called and I was told if I don't see anything by the 1st of March put in an inquiry online. My attorney sent an inquiry and I did too. Now it is saying pending Adjudication. I am frustrated so I know exactly how you feel. I will take a day and go into the office and inquire about it. I wish you good luck in finding answers because it is really hard to get through to those offices and to get good word.

Same here, did you go to the office? Would you let me know about your case? I have a same problem:(

I done my interview 09-25-2019
still waiting ...decision can not be IO hand over me paper
called uscis created ticket to tier -1
after two weeks they replied by email currently delayed because of security check
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT ?
it should not be take check background 4 month , really pissed
help to get through this
what should i do not