8 months after RFE, still no FP2 nothing

prasa

Registered Users (C)
8 months after RFE - still no FP2 nothing

Anybody think what is going on my case. I am really frustrated I keep postponing all my plans. Looks like they forgot my case?

I submitted RFE on 10/31/03 and last updated date(LUD) was 11/5/04, since then LUD was not changed, means no progress for 8 months!!

If it was struck under name check probably they would have not send RFE? right? if yes why they are not sending FP2 then?

What kind of other checks they do after sending RFE?? verifying employer/employment right?? how long this will take for them

I lost my patience. Called BCIS few times no use, I was told that be patience. Followed with senator many times does not help. Could any body guess what is going on my case? what should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prasa!
Same prob..no FP2 upto now..

I-485 : 20th Mar 2002
RFE issued : 10/09/03 (For medicals & Emp -letter)
RFE rcvd by INS : 11/14/03
3rd EAD approved : 06/04/2004
AD.. :confused: :( :mad:

In the same boat

RD : 6/25/02
FP: 8/30/02

Rfe : 12/30/03 for Tax Returns , Employment Letter ..
Rfe reply received on 1/26/04

Applied for 3 rd EAD.

No FP2

Any ideas ?

mdva, Looks yours and mine are almost similar. I got similar rfe medical, evl, pay stubs & w2s.

I am using AC-21 changed job after >180 days and but changed address 3 months after I-485 filing. My original sponsored company merged with a very big company I don't know does it matter for my I-485 though I work for another third very small company?

Wondered r you using AC-21 too?

I got RFE for only Medicals, Emp letter & 2 months paystub..
Never changed my employer/address..and NO AC21...I called up INS number of times ,but the answer is the same(At present we're processing Feb 15th cases..atleast you are in good shape and should be happy that we touched your case and sent RFE)

My frnd who is sitting next to me at my work place got approved on oct 9th 2003 and mine got the RFE...and frnd RD is 22nd Mar 2002

I-485 : 20th Mar 2002
1st FP: 21st May 2003
RFE issued : 10/09/03 (For medicals & Emp -letter)
RFE rcvd by INS : 11/14/03
3rd EAD approved : 06/04/2004

Faxed to FBI last week! don't know how long it takes to get response from them. If it was struck in the name check would they send RFE but not FP2?

Me Too

I submitted RFE and website got updated on 10/15/03 - Finally got 2nd FP for 5/11/04....but after that no updates or nothing....not even FP received message........Don't know what is going on.

R/D : 2/14/02
N/D : 3/5/02
FP1 : 5/31/02
FP2 : 5/11/04 .....no update on website yet
RFE received on : 10/15/03..........

All of the above clearly indicate there is no pattern. So just wait for the magical approval- till then :rolleyes:

Can my employer call to BCIS to find out the status, is this legal or not ? I know our lawyer/senator can call BCIS to find out the status but I am not sure whether our emplyoer can call or not. My VP wants to call and find out the status ??? he know how depress I am in... that's why he wants to cal..

Guys, could you tell me whether our employer can call to BCIS or not to find out the status? any ideas?

i replied to RFE (Employment letter ) on 12/2003. After that, there is no movement.

I even contacted senator, now senator representative is also not returning the call.First time when I contacted senator, she told that the case is with the office and she told me to wait for 15 days - 30 days, but now it is around 45 days, no response.

Now we are totally helpless.

thanks
GlenMD
03/22/2002 - RD
04/10/2002 - ND

cinta,

Office of Business Liaison says do not conatct for status enquiries.

...............................................................................................
Information available from the OBL is limited to immigration-related employment, investment and school issues. Please do not contact our office for other immigration information or to check on the status of petitions or applications that may be pending in District Offices or Service Centers.
..............................................................................................

Probably we should call National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283 right??

I even tried to contact the Liason officer for AILA, but they said that they too have a back log and eventually didnt provide any type of commitment.

I want to send a fax to VSC to expedite my case. I will appreciate you if any body could share the letter format (or give me the link if we already have). How could we mention level # fax to go that level, will they have separate fax numbers depend on level number. I know only one fax # 802-527-4816

Count me.
I got EAD in June. But no news about RFE. :(
------------
RD: 6/19/2002
Fp1:8/23/2002
RFE response:01/22/2004