7th year is it possible?

2hard2guess:
If were out of US only less than 30 days, you are correct. If you combine all of your vacation time, it is not correct. Anyway it’s all depends upon your lawyer. If it is necessary, you can apply for recapturing it, there is no guarantee that BCIS will approve it.

6 yrs H1 driving license

My 6 years in H1-B is expiring end of january 2004. I have applied for my 7th year extension as i have applied for green card in sept 2002.

State of NJ has my driving license suspended after H1 is expiring, so have to go to DMV to extend my driving privilege. I have the EAC # for my H1 applied but what other documents i have to show to DMV so that they extend my license ???

Anyone has gone thru this scenario ???

Hi,

My LC got approved in Sep 2002 and I-140 got approved in June 2003. Filed I-485 in July 2003 and have received EAD.
The company who filed my LC,I-140 and I-485 laid me off after 2 months of I-485 filing. I then joined another employer B on H1 transfer.
Now my 6 years on H1 are expiring in Feb 2004. Can employer B file for 7th year H1 extension ?
What document does the lawyer need to attach to ask for 7th year extension in my case ?

pls help...