485 RFE submission and file update

smooth1975

Registered Users (C)
I delivered my RFE on October 26, 2007 thru USPS priority mail. But the website still didnt update my file saying that they received my RFE until today. I am a kind of worried as 30 days to submit the RFE expired on november 3, 2007. did anybody face the same situation? will that be a problem?

Does the message say "request for evidence received-case resumed" in the there? Because if it says the case has been resumed, you're OK. It's weird it took so long for your message to change. Mine changed 1 or 2 days after the USCIS received my package.

did your 485 RFE message changed so quickly or was it for someother file? My message change yet. I put the letter on top of the papers instead of the orange paper on top of the file. will that be an issue?

I delivered my RFE on October 26, 2007 thru USPS priority mail. But the website still didnt update my file saying that they received my RFE until today. I am a kind of worried as 30 days to submit the RFE expired on november 3, 2007. did anybody face the same situation? will that be a problem?

Could you provide more information abt u r case? I am expecting RFE on my 485 as I did not submit my medicals...Which Service center is processing your application?