485 - RFE - Paystubs

VML

Guys,

I have received RFE for paystubs. The salary on my labour is 100K and my current salary is only 85K. My attorney says its ok to send the current paystubs with 85K sal. Will that be an issue ? If anyone of you guys have been through this, can you please share your comments.

Thanks,
GBA

thanks for your response.

Yeah, 140 is approved. My lawyer was saying that its ok to send paystub with the reduced salary as it will take a long time before they start processing 485 cases again. and moreover salary mentioned in LC is for future employment. So the assumption is the company will catch - up with that salary sometime before approval.

one thing I don't understand is why would they ask for pay stub in 485? They should've asked it during the process of 140. Did your lawyer say why?

the lawyer did not have an answer for that. She also felt that it was silly/stupid to ask for paystubs now.

Guys it INS.....

Guys they ask anything ..anytime. So dont ask stupid questions. They asked me to submit the payroll of every employee that my employer employs. Go figure. It was good that the CEO was ok with it ...disclosing everyones salary including the salary of my CEO.