485 RFE-Full name not on Birth Certificate-URGENT Help

balaram25

My company filed my GC under EB1-Manager (140 and 485 concurrently) and my 140 already got approved. However for my 485 they received a RFE as below:

Your full name was not on the Birth Certificate. Please submit the oldest evidence which establishes your birth and parentage. This evidence may include but not limited to:
a. Hospital birth Records which name the child and both parents.
b. Medical records which name the child and both parents.
c. School records which name the child and both parents.
d. Census records which name the child and both parents.
e. religious records..... which name the child and both parents."

My problem is that iam from south india, where it is common to use abbreviation for last name or surname. For instance my name is balaraman Krishnan (Where Krishnan is my fathers first name). Hence my birth certificate
has my name as K.Balaraman. Hence this is the way all my certificates are represented without the expanded initials. However my passport has it as Balaraman Krishnan (Expanded initials).

My question is what is the best way to approach this:
1. My company says that giving a letter towards this is sufficient. But iam thinking i should include copies of my passport and may be get an affidavit from my parents for this and something more which i dont know...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HERE....I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT

With Letter you can also send your SSLC, +2 transcripts and degree certificate as a proof, explaining that's the way it's followed in most states in India. Only at the time of applying passport they ask for expansion for the last name/sur name. Check for any copy of TC (transfer Certificates) that you might have previously which may your Father name on it and include that one as well.

My company filed my GC under EB1-Manager (140 and 485 concurrently) and my 140 already got approved. However for my 485 they received a RFE as below:

Your full name was not on the Birth Certificate. Please submit the oldest evidence which establishes your birth and parentage. This evidence may include but not limited to:
a. Hospital birth Records which name the child and both parents.
b. Medical records which name the child and both parents.
c. School records which name the child and both parents.
d. Census records which name the child and both parents.
e. religious records..... which name the child and both parents."

My problem is that iam from south india, where it is common to use abbreviation for last name or surname. For instance my name is balaraman Krishnan (Where Krishnan is my fathers first name). Hence my birth certificate
has my name as K.Balaraman. Hence this is the way all my certificates are represented without the expanded initials. However my passport has it as Balaraman Krishnan (Expanded initials).

My question is what is the best way to approach this:
1. My company says that giving a letter towards this is sufficient. But iam thinking i should include copies of my passport and may be get an affidavit from my parents for this and something more which i dont know...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HERE....I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT