485 interview and kids

Hi
Has anyone taken your kid for 485 interview, i have a 3 year old and this is employment based interview,
My friend had I-485 Interview at Local office.they took 7 month baby and 4 year old child to Interview and Lawyer advised him to take the child( according to lawyer Officer want to do the things fast as child may start speaking and the officer want to finish fast). you can ask your lawyer and I don't know your local USCIS office.

that is interesting, my lawyer was saying get a baby sitter, but the baby sitter just called and said she is sick, and my interview is tomorrow, hard to find one in such a short notice, so if i don't find anyone i will have no choice but take my kid to interview and want to make sure they will not reschedule because i got the kid
let see how it works out
This interview is in hartford ct

that is interesting, my lawyer was saying get a baby sitter, but the baby sitter just called and said she is sick, and my interview is tomorrow, hard to find one in such a short notice, so if i don't find anyone i will have no choice but take my kid to interview and want to make sure they will not reschedule because i got the kid
let see how it works out
--------------------- first you will give your interview notice at window and then after sometime officer will come at door and will call your name and at this time inform him/her that you have 3 year old child with you. Officer can call you and your wife and child inside or can first call you and will let your wife wait out side. FYI they are interested in primary applicant papers and once primary gets GC stamp in passport then it will only take 4-5 minute for your wife.

This interview is in hartford ct
Good luck !!!
Update us after the Interview.

i got a friend of mine who came with us for interview and took care of kid, so we did not take kid to interview, i did not see any other kids in the interview room.
The interview went fine, officer took company letter, and paystubs and birth certificate of our kid, the interview lasted about 10 min, let us see what happens

i am eb3 india, with 2001 Nov PD,

i got a friend of mine who came with us for interview and took care of kid, so we did not take kid to interview, i did not see any other kids in the interview room.
The interview went fine, officer took company letter, and paystubs and birth certificate of our kid, the interview lasted about 10 min, let us see what happens

i am eb3 india, with 2001 Nov PD,

why kid's birth certificate?

why kid's birth certificate?
Kid may be born in US or out of US and at the time of I-485 filing may be not listed on Form I-485. They can ask for Copy of Kid Birth certificate. Officer may be new and may have to talk to supervisor before approval. Normally if all the requested documents are provided to Local office at the time of Interview then officers approve the I-485 if PD is current and Stamp the passport after Interview. OP has not posted if the officer took his I-94 or EAD or have taken Signature and thumb impression on White Card after Interview. No details/questions at the time of of Interview have been posted by OP.

they wanted kid certification to make sure he was born in USA, and does not need green card, me and my wife where asked to sign on a white paper,
normally now a days they do not stamp GC on same day,
Officer checked for I94 in passport, but did not check EAD or asked for photo copy of I 94

they wanted kid certification to make sure he was born in USA, and does not need green card,
me and my wife where asked to sign on a white paper,
-----------------That is good Sign the white paper with your signature is sent to Service center for the Card production. Wait 10-15 days for the I-485 Approval notice in mail.
normally now a days they do not stamp GC on same day,
Officer checked for I94 in passport, but did not check EAD or asked for photo copy of I 94
---------------