485 Detroit !! ARE YOU THERE. Please respond

iamok

Registered Users (C)
Hi 485 Detroit

I am in the similar situation as you. Can you please post what happened next , I mean did you get the approval. If so when did you get it. Yesterday I went to interview.INS people told me that I will hear from them in next week.

I will appreciate your early reply on this.

Thanks,

Originally posted by iamok
Hi 485 Detroit

I am in the similar situation as you. Can you please post what happened next , I mean did you get the approval. If so when did you get it. Yesterday I went to interview.INS people told me that I will hear from them in next week.

I will appreciate your early reply on this.

Thanks,

Hi,
What was the interview regarding. My friend had an interview because he had got married about 6 months before i-485 was filed...were you in the same boat too.

Hey guys/ gals,

My wifes 485 got transferred to Detroit INS. We were married lass than 6 months when we applied.

What was the interview like? Did you take a lawyer with you?

thanks

:(

iamok and unhappywith nsc

Can you please tell how much time it took for you to get Interview Notice after you received Transfer Notice.

For me it took 2 months to get the interview

I did contact Senator. It helped me to get the interview soon.

By the way today I received my approval notice .

Good Luck !!

Congratulations IAMOK

Can you please tell me which senator you contacted? and what were the questions asked?

HI iamok,

How long did it take the local ins to send them their letter ( approval ) after your interview? And which local office were you interviewed? Do we have any example of denial after the interview.