xudong yu

PD 09/99
RD 03/23/01
ND 04/10/01
FD 08/30/01 (scheduled 10/3/01)
AD 11/23/01
WAC-01-154-5xxxx
EB2, China

Same time INS asked my wife for additional evidence. We don\'t know what it is yet. I am the primary applicant.

My friend and his wife got their apprival notice, too. His info is following,
PD 11/98
RD 02/01
ND 03/01
WAC-01-129-xxxxx
EB2, China
AD 11/07/01

I got a lot very helpful info from this site. I hope my info can also help other peoples still waiting for the approval. Good luck to you all.

Congratulations my fellow Chinese!

Bongo is right, let us ND-MAY/JUNE guys take some break off the BBS. Right now we still have some March/April cases pending. At least we see "fairness" now and fairness will benefit all of us.

Old Chinese teaching (or Buddist teaching) said, hold back your desire, then you can conquer everything. A "quiet heart" is needed in life. Sakyamuni got nirvana under a banyan tree and that tree had waited for Sakyamuni for 3 lives as a tree. 3 lives with reincarnation.

No Title

Hi y485,
        Does it mean that you got approval & your wife\'s is still pending??? I heard there was a new rule in INS that it will adjundicate all the family members together. If your case is approved, it simply means not all of them(family members) has to go through the pain directly waiting for the approval.