485 approved

you will be suprised to know that i received the card direct in the mail.

no email, something gone wrong with uscis email system.

i had stopped thinking about immigration matters since 2-3 months, since there was nothing i could have done, hence i dont know about LUDs (was not checking uscis status also).

after i received the card, i went to uscis website and checked status, they did show it as approved, and then after 4-5 days we also received 485 approval document.

i wish good luck to all.

you will be suprised to know that i received the card direct in the mail.

no email, something gone wrong with uscis email system.

i had stopped thinking about immigration matters since 2-3 months, since there was nothing i could have done, hence i dont know about LUDs (was not checking uscis status also).

after i received the card, i went to uscis website and checked status, they did show it as approved, and then after 4-5 days we also received 485 approval document.

i wish good luck to all.

Could you tell the reason why it took so much time despite being in EB1? Was it a namecheck issue?
What steps did you take to clear it?

Without seeing the processing times I called, using the POJ method, today. A nice lady advised that I could open a SR as my case was beyond the processing time. She did so for me.
Hi pradeep07,

Did the lady tell you anything about the status of your FBI namecheck, fingerprinting etc? The lady who answered us last week asked us to check back in 30 days saying our cases have been assigned to an officer. She also emphasized on checking the online status frequently. I did not ask too much since our cases were still after the processing date last week.

Hi pradeep07,

Did the lady tell you anything about the status of your FBI namecheck, fingerprinting etc? The lady who answered us last week asked us to check back in 30 days saying our cases have been assigned to an officer. She also emphasized on checking the online status frequently. I did not ask too much since our cases were still after the processing date last week.

My name check was pending the last time I went to an infopass. Today the nice lady said that the name check is still pending; but, somehow, felt that opening a service request would help; she was also talking of communications from name checks not being updated to the files. So, having nothing to lose, I went along.