485 Approved!!

sriram1975

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
Both spouse's and my 485 were approved today. Just got the email from USCIS like 5 mins ago. Wishing you all the very best. Just today I was drafting the letter for AC21. I guess I have to wait for atleast a month or two before I move to another company now. I definitely cant wait for 6 more months! Good Luck to all again!!

Congratulations Sriram! I knew your approval was just around the corner. Good luck to you and your family and good luck with your new job!

sriram1975 said:
Hi all
Both spouse's and my 485 were approved today. Just got the email from USCIS like 5 mins ago. Wishing you all the very best. Just today I was drafting the letter for AC21. I guess I have to wait for atleast a month or two before I move to another company now. I definitely cant wait for 6 more months! Good Luck to all again!!

Congrats!!! Time for the midnight party buddy...

sriram1975 said:
Hi all

sriram1975 said:
Hi all

Hi Sriram1975,

Congratulations on your approval. Even though our cases are very similar, except that I haven't get FP notice yet, I think I will stay here for a while, since my name check is not finish yet.

Anyways, congratulations again. Enjoy your life.

luckyandcurious said:
How do we know that...name check is completed ??
You have to email FBI. It takes about 4-5 months to get a response from them. Search for FBI name check on this forum, and you'll find some info about it. Good luck.

Need help: Not sure what's going on with I-485

Hi All,
I had a couple of quick questions - hoping you can help parse the inscrutable ways of the NSC. I am in the EB-2 Category, from India. My particulars are below.

1. I-140 Receipt Date: 10/28/2003
2. I-140 Approved/Notice Date: 03/04/2005
3. Priority Date: 09/10/2003
4. FP1: 08/26/04
5. I-485 RD/ND: 12/17/2003
6. Biometrics Code 2: 07/13/05

I haven't had any LUD changes on the website, or any acknowledgement of the biometrics (almost 2 months now). I had received email confirmation of my FP1, and the website changed to reflect that. In fact, now the website has changed to a message that says something like "we sent you a notification for fingerprints on July 30, 2004 ...", which clearly refers to my first fingerprinting. So, the message has, in effect, retrogressed!!

Anyway. Just wondering if I should be getting more worried than I already am, and if there is anything I can do, apart from waiting.

Thanks a lot.

sriram1975 said:
Hi all

Card received 09/03/05!