485 approved!!

rock1

Registered Users (C)
hi,

Finally today i got the magic email..This case has been approved.. its been a long wait and i had jumped employer before 140 was approved. In the end it worked out.
My ND for 140/485 was oct1st 2003. 140 was approved jan 24th 2005 and now after i made an enquiry 485 was approved today.
Thank you for all in this forum and i wish everyone waiting BEST OF LUCK...!

thx

Congrates!!!

rock1 said:
hi,

Finally today i got the magic email..This case has been approved.. its been a long wait and i had jumped employer before 140 was approved. In the end it worked out.
My ND for 140/485 was oct1st 2003. 140 was approved jan 24th 2005 and now after i made an enquiry 485 was approved today.

thx

Heartly Congratulations !!!! :)

Congrates Rock1 on your 485 approval.

I have a question, when you swithced the employer, was it H-1 transfer or you started working on EAD for another employer? Now since your GC is approved and you didn't invoke AC21, are you going back to work for the sponsoring employer again?

Thanks

rock1 said:
hi,

thx

thanks all....I swtiched jobs and joined new employer on h1 transfer. I did not invoke AC-21..but esstentially technically it means i have used the provision of ac-21 and changed employer after 180 days of 485....so i guess its questionable but i will not work for the sponsoring employer again..was with him for 4 years! thx