485 Approved -- But have questions

2004immi

Registered Users (C)
I saw the online status today and found that all my cases for my wife, kid me 485 cases are approved...

I am really fretful to this folder ! Got lot of consolidation and information from here.

My details are as follows:

Original Labor on Jun - 2001, still pending after moving back to state.

My Comapny filed a sub labor ( I140 was approved for that labor, later it was withdrwan) I140 and 485 on 26 Aug'04.
EAD and AP approved on October'04.

I140 approved on 26March and 485 on 28th March. No RFE (thank God).

All the best for you guys.

One question, me and my family are all in India now and I am typing this from India. There was one emergency in my family so we traveeled in hurry. While returning, If I use mu AP, will it be any problem at the port of entry ?

Please reply.

2004immi said:
I saw the online status today and found that all my cases for my wife, kid me 485 cases are approved...

I am really fretful to this folder ! Got lot of consolidation and information from here.

My details are as follows:

Original Labor on Jun - 2001, still pending after moving back to state.

My Comapny filed a sub labor ( I140 was approved for that labor, later it was withdrwan) I140 and 485 on 26 Aug'04.
EAD and AP approved on October'04.

I140 approved on 26March and 485 on 28th March. No RFE (thank God).

All the best for you guys.

One question, me and my family are all in India now and I am typing this from India. There was one emergency in my family so we traveeled in hurry. While returning, If I use mu AP, will it be any problem at the port of entry ?

Please reply.

What was the Priority Date on the Substitute Labor you used?

You should not have any problem entering with a valid AP or a valid H/L visa. I think you need not let them know that your 485 got approved. If at the worst case you could ask for a deffered inspaection. Golden rule, do not volunter information unless it is asked for. Golden rule, do not lie.

rpranesh said:
You should not have any problem entering with a valid AP or a valid H/L visa. I think you need not let them know that your 485 got approved. If at the worst case you could ask for a deffered inspaection. Golden rule, do not volunter information unless it is asked for. Golden rule, do not lie.
Also it is important that you shoud not have knowledge of your 485 approval (pretend that you have no knowledge of your 485 approval)

Thanks for advice

Thanks for all your advice.

Priority date for the labor used was sometime in 99.