485 Approved and got the cards

NIW07

Registered Users (C)
Just got back to USA today, and I would like to share the news since got many help here. I got emails of welcome notice on July 20 when I was outside of USA for a conference and vacation also, and they send the cards on the same day. I still used H-1B visa to enter USA today.

I couldn't check the exactly date right now, but hope the following info helps.
140 NIW: PD July 2004
RFE: June 2005
AD: Jan 2006

485: RD Jan 2005
RFE: May 2006
AD: July 2006

Congrats

Congrats...

Not to dampen your spirits, but check with a lawyer if it is OK to enter on H-1 after GC is approved. I think iot might be an issue, because your H-1 is no longer valid when you get your 485 approved and coming back back on H-1 could create issues later. Just check to be sure.

Thanks, just check with my immigration office and was told I should be fine because the PR approval takes precedence for each information system.

Congratulations!

NIW07,

First of all, Big Congratulations!

It seems to me that good things are happening when you don't pursue.

By the way, I have a question for you: What was your I-485 RFE about and how did you reply? I would appreciate if you could post the details. Once again, Congratulations! :)

Thanks, I-485 RFE is about the proof of your continuous employment authorization, since I don't change the employer, I just gave them the Employment verification letter, copy of I797, two recent payments.

This is EB2 NIW case.

Freemann said:
NIW07,

First of all, Big Congratulations!

It seems to me that good things are happening when you don't pursue.

By the way, I have a question for you: What was your I-485 RFE about and how did you reply? I would appreciate if you could post the details. Once again, Congratulations! :)

Hello NIW07

Congratulation on your I-485 approval.

Are you from retrogress country? May i know which country do you belong?

thanks

Mazan

Thanks!

NIW07,

Thank you very much for your kind answer! I really appreciate it!

Today, both my wife and I received an email from USCIS that reads "...request for additional evidence or information was sent...". So I was curious about your RFE. Thanks again! Take care!

----------
04/01/05: I-140 EB-2 NIW Filed (NSC; Korean citizen).
07/29/05: I-140 Approved.
08/19/05: I-485 Receipt Date.
02/01/06: Code-3 Fingerprinting (LUD:02/02/06 with no message change).
07/21/06: Called USCIS to ask about I-485 status (NSC processing applications received on November 1, 2005 as of July 19, 2006).
07/23/06: FOIPA sent.
07/31/06: Received a letter from USCIS that mentions “pending officer review”.
08/09/06: Received an email of RFE.