45 day letter for those who applied LC in NY State!!

45 day letter received.

LC Application date: Nov 2002
Category: EB3
State: NY
45-day letter received on: 12 Dec 2005
Replied: 13 Dec 2005

It seems like the cases are moving rapidly. My attny. told me earlier this month that they are getting avg 5-10 replies per week!

Can anybody guess what is the wait time from 45-day letter receipt and the ACTUAL LC approval?

Best of luck everybody.

How much longer after 45 days letter?

Has anyone received labor from NY with PD in 2003 ?
Or does any one know the recent priority date that was approved ?

PD APR , 2003
NY- RIR
45 day letter received a month ago.

I appreciate your response.

Srini

PD July 2003. SWA NY

SWA NY
Filing Date - July, 2003
45 day letter not recieved.
. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed RIR Apr 2001 45 day letter not received

Hello,

I filed my application as an RIR on april 18, 2001 in New York.

I have not received anything, other than change of address letter stamped with a date. No other proof that the application has been received or in process, I am desperate for some kind of confirmation.

I sent an e-mail with the company name and my name to the Philadelphia processing center in order to try to get a status as per instructions in another thread in this forum. I received a standard letter, stating that they cannot give the status at this time and a 45 day letter will be sent out.

I just want to make sure that I am not the only one still waiting for the 45 day letter with appl. filed in Apr 2001.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

45 Day Letter Received

i GOT 45 DAY LETTER IN JAN. PD: JULY 2002.

ANY TRACKING ON APPROVALS AFTER 45 DAY LETTER????

REGARDS,
SRI

Philly vs

Please send this message to relavent people

to: secretaryelainechao@dol.gov
subject: bring your attention to some interesting numbers

Hi, Dear Ms. Chao:

I think that you will be very interested in what I will reveal to you in this email.

For Labor Certifcation, there are currently two Backlog Elimination Centers: Dallas & Philadelphia. An online tracker showed some interesting data. The online tracker can be considerred as a survey. Among this sample, 770 cases in Philadelphia and 756 in Dallas (as of March 24, 2006).

The survey showed that Dallas has processed 49.7% (376) of its cases , whereas Philadelphia has only processed 19.5% (150) of its cases. That means that

1) Philadephia works only 39.2% efficient as Dalas (19.5/49.7 = 39.2%).

2) If Dalas can finish its work in 2 years, Philadephia will finish its work in 5.1 years.

That is why on the tracker, you see latest approvals from Philadelphia are 2002 cases, while latest approvals from Dalas are 2004 cases.

If Philadelphia is telling you that they are doing things differently and they will pick up speed later, it is a lie. The reason is sample: both centers have sent out same amount of 45-day letters (Philadelphia sent out 74.3% of its cases and Dallas 71.3%).

I sincerely think that you want to do something about it.

DOL Contacts for letters and fax

If you do not help yourself, no one will.

DOL Contacts for letters and fax

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

guys,

my screenshot for case filed on Oct28th2003 from NY has changed from T to P, any clue when to expect a 45 day letter. Actually this case is by my exemployer and the attny is a corporate attny, even to fax a blank paper we need to go thru HR...!! he will howl for sure if I contact him...

Any suggestions what do I do..??

Dbec

Is it possible that some of NY regional cases went to Dallas-? My lawyer and employer together have been trying to find any status of my case- and of course nothing at all. They were lucky to get a live person at PBEC that supposly checked database and said that they don't have anything- but while asked if loosing a case by DOL is a possibility-she said that yes it is-but also Dallas has got some of PBEC files.

I received my 45-day letter on Dec. 2005

NY PD: May 2004
EB2 RIR

45-day Letter: Dec. 18 2005 REPLY Dec. 20 2005

PD Date: 01/28/02
EB2 - RIR
45 days letter received: 03/13/06
45 days letter replied: 03/31/06
State: NY
BEC: Philadelphia

NY/EB3/RIR/Feb2004/45Day

Got My 45Day Letter Feb 06 (exactly 2yrs for 45 day letter?)

Got 45 day letter 6 months ago

I was applied in April 2003 and i got my 45 days letter 6 months ago. I used that case number for my 7th year extension. I think i was applied in EB2.

no 45 days letter

PD: August 2004.

Still waiting....looks like PD=2003 started getting more of the 45 letter as of 2006...Hoping mine will be sent soon.

Good luck to all

Hey Bagwan

Today:May 12

state Applied: NY
PD:Feb 2002
No 45 day letter
no nothing???
At this rate we would be in the same boat as slaves???