40 Days no LUD achange after replying to RFE or status change

kperias

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Got email about RFE on 6/22/05. Attorney received next week. Replied to the RFE on first week of July. So far no change in LUD or Status change. Now i am worried what happened to the reply that attorney sent. Any one has the same situation. Please help.

Thanks

Don't worry, call and talk directly with TSC, and see what they say,

to call directly TSC,

call 800 no
Press 1
Press 2
Press 6
press 1 for src#
Press 1 again to confirm SRC #
After hearing status
Press 3
then press 3 or 4 when it says "you have file multiple petitions and got seperated...." by selecting that option u will be connected directly with TSC.

share ur exp with us

Note: if u hear error msg on your status after u press your SRC#, it won't let u go further option, then use any other SRC petition like EAD or anyone. when connected to TSC give ur 485 receipt to operator

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE is about current Letter of Employment for my wife, as she is the primary applicant. Labor applied on my name is on Dec 2001, still on first stage. As mine is moved to BEC this year. No progress so far. Now we are depending on my wife's case. Now as there is no change in LUD i am worried.

Case Update

Last wednesday checked with attorney about the case. Attorney told that they have sent in ceritified mail. I have asked the attorney about the receipt, When he checked he found out he has sent in regular mail. I have asked to resubmit with certified mail which they did. Today received mail from CRIS that they have received the query today. Thank god my case got updated with the new status.

I am not sure which one triggered the status change but it did. I am happy about it. Will update about any more updates

Important documents like RFE response should always be sent by certified mail. Good luck to us all.
kperias said:
Last wednesday checked with attorney about the case. Attorney told that they have sent in ceritified mail. I have asked the attorney about the receipt, When he checked he found out he has sent in regular mail. I have asked to resubmit with certified mail which they did. Today received mail from CRIS that they have received the query today. Thank god my case got updated with the new status.

I am not sure which one triggered the status change but it did. I am happy about it. Will update about any more updates

My attorney screwed, I suspect he might have forgot to send the reply. Thanks god luckily i have asked for the courier receipt. Then he told they have sent in regular mail. i doubt so