3RD FP after 485 Granted

schivuku

Registered Users (C)
Hello Please Help,
BCIS says online my application is granted on Dec 01st, I called BCIS and they say the status in their computers show Granted. I gave my Second Fingerprints on July 31st. I got a new finger prints notice today to give the finger prints on Dec 27th. Its not 15 months my FP should not exprie yet. Its nine days I did not get the approval letter for my case from INS. What should I do?
Srinivas

This is what I mean

This case has been approved. On December 1, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

is what the BCIS Case Status Service Online Says
thanks

Same situation as yours, Approved on Dec 1st, Approval notice not yet recvd and rcvd my 3rd FP notice. My 2nd Fp was done on Sept 2003. But the notice also says, disregard it if the case is granted. I guess we disregard it and wait till we get approval notice.

Good luck

Details

RD: JAN 09,2002
ND: JAN 27, 2002
2FP: JULY 31, 2003
AD: DEC 01ST,2003
3FP: DEC 27,2003

So Got stuck and dont know what to do, no approval notice from INS yet.

Same here too

Per website, approved on Dec 1st.
Yet to receive the approval notice.
Gave 2nd FP on August 4, 2003.
Got another FP notice on December 8,2003.
Lawyer says ignore it.

Sreenivas

FP Notice after I-485 Approval........fyi

On the FP Notification they mentioned the following in one entire row.........
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS ALREADY BEEN GRANTED.
Disregard the FP Notice.

Same here..

My online message says approved on Dec'04, Still I got my 3rd FP and not the approval letter.

I did my second FP on 09/08/03.

Not sure how long usually it takes to receive the approval letter.

I am in different boat!!

My 485 is not yet approved [ as per AVM or online..or lawyer]
Have done 2FP in Sep'03. Confirmed at FBI service center about the status of 2FP..they said its fine and has forwarded to bcis.

But today got a mail for FingerPrint notice..issued on dec 3rd'03
..its crazy..not sure what to do ??

Can I assume, I could be in your boat :) with a major difference
of 485not yet approved!!! Or I just wish, 485 is approved but they sent the FP notice instead :)

Any thoughts!

thanks
OnlyGC

Talked to INS about the 3rd FP

I received my Approval letter in mail yesterday and I went to the
INS today, they stamped my passport. I told them about the 3rd FP I got, they told me that its mistake from INS but to be on the safe side they told me to write a letter to INS sending back the Finger Prints Notice with a Copy of the Approval Letter and Proof of Finger Prints that I got when I gave 2nd Finger Prints. I have requested my lawyer to write to INS.

Hope this helps!

Harshk,

After the fingerprints they will give one worksheet signed by them with date. That is the proof for your fingerprints.