3rd EAD approved and FBI name check completed

Jha,

The FBI fax no is (202)324-3367.

You don't have to forward anything to NSC, FBI will forward the results to NSC upon competion of their investigation.

Dear

How long will it take FBI to complete the name check?

Hi,

USCIS called my attorney on May 28, 04 saying the they have forwarded my case for name check on April 23, 04 to FBI. The officer asked the attorney to check back in 90 days if she hasn't heard from them.

Sometime last year a so called FBI field officer stopped by my work place to check on me. Could that slow down the GC process?

I did some reading online, it says FBI name check usually takes about 30 days and 120 days at most to complete. That is 4 months!!!

My case is Nov. 2001. JIT is May 15, 2002. The last update date is June 1, 04. It drives me crazy.

My question, does anyone know how long it usually takes FBI to complete immigration related name check?

ImmigrateMe
WAC02-046-5xxxxx

How much time does it take ?

How much time does it take for name check completion after 1st FP is taken ?
Last week I gave my first FP , so when should I fax to get the status on name check.

How long it take to get the reply from FBI

Dear said:
I did not get any RFE whatsoever for anything. I was browsing this forum couple of months ago and then found out that people are faxing to FBI if their name checks have been completed . I just did it like that and today I received the fax reply from FBI.

Any idea How long it take to get the reply from FBI ?

Muhammad