3 quesitions on I-130 and G325A

wunicornm

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am a F1 married to a USC. I have 3 questions regarding form I-130 and G325.

1. in I-130, #14 date authorized stay expired, or will expire, as shown on form I-94 or I-95.
I referred to my I-94 form, but I didn't find an expiration date. Should I put my student status expiration date in this case or just answer: N/A?

2. in I-130, #22 your relative is in the US and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in:__ __
I know I suppose to submit my application package to Chicago Lockbox, but should I put Chicago, IL, or the local USCIS office close to where I live currently?

3. A question about G325. Should my husband (USC) fill a set of G325 separately with his information or just one set (4 copies) need to be filled and signed by me and my husband respectively? Is there any difference between the 4 pages of G325 forms? Which ones should I file together with which documents?

Thank you very much.

wunicornm said:
Hi,
I am a F1 married to a USC. I have 3 questions regarding form I-130 and G325.

1. in I-130, #14 date authorized stay expired, or will expire, as shown on form I-94 or I-95.
I referred to my I-94 form, but I didn't find an expiration date. Should I put my student status expiration date in this case or just answer: N/A?

I put D/S since that is on my I-94. I also put F1 next it.

2. in I-130, #22 your relative is in the US and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in:__ __
I know I suppose to submit my application package to Chicago Lockbox, but should I put Chicago, IL, or the local USCIS office close to where I live currently?

To chicago lockbox.

3. A question about G325. Should my husband (USC) fill a set of G325 separately with his information or just one set (4 copies) need to be filled and signed by me and my husband respectively? Is there any difference between the 4 pages of G325 forms? Which ones should I file together with which documents?

He needs to fill out his own G325, just one set of 4 pages. Four pages go to different departments but that is not your problem. I think your husband's and one of yours go with I-130, the other of yours goes with I-485. Read the instructions.

Thank you very much.

wunicornm said:
Hi,

You should put the District Office which has jurisdiction over your place of residence. Unless you live in Chicago, your DO is not Chicago. Chicago is only a lockbox facility for initial application receipt and processing.

zhm must have misunderstood your questions earlier. :)
wunicornm said:
3 sets of G-325A should be submitted, 2 sets (each consisting of 4 almost identical pages) by you ( one to go with the I-130 and one with the I-485) and one set by your husband to go with the I-130.

Thanks to ZHM for answering the question on status expiration date. I had that same question and forwarded it to you but never got a response. This Forum is awesome Thanks everybody

NJGIRL said:
Thanks to ZHM for answering the question on status expiration date. I had that same question and forwarded it to you but never got a response. This Forum is awesome Thanks everybody

sorry, I didn't check my private massage.

Hello, I’m USA citizen and applying for fiancé visa. My fiancé is currently in Romania on student visa; however, he will be back to India as his studies and visa ends in September of 2009. So how do I change his address in form G325?
1)Do I have to: change his adder as U.S. Citizen because I’m applying for him and not file a Form AR-11.
2)Or does my fiancé have to apply for address change as a Non-U.S. Citizen. And follow,
Step 1: File a Form AR-11 (This changes your address in our master database.);
Step 2: If you have a pending case, you must also file a Change of Address online or call our National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283. (This changes your address for the specific application you have submitted.)
Please help me out PLEASE.

3 sets of G-325A should be submitted said:
when USC fill a 325A... do they have to put their address for past five years?
on the form it says "Applicant's addrerss for past five years"

so the USC and GC Applicant both fill seperate 325 A their own address and employers information for past 5 years? we have't been married for 5 years so it will have diff. addresses