2year GC expired a year ago

slagneb

Registered Users (C)
How long will it take me to get my 10year GC Ive been married for 3 years my 2yearrGC expired a year ago.All my paperwork is turned in a year 6months someone please help I called ucis in dallas and they said i had to wait I think its suppose to come in the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long will it take me to get my 10year GC Ive been married for 3 years my 2yearrGC expired a year ago.All my paperwork is turned in a year 6months someone please help I called ucis in dallas and they said i had to wait I think its suppose to come in the mail.

Have you received a NOA? Biometrics appt? Completed Bio? Received the 2nd NOA, since the 1st NOA would have expired by now. You could take an info pass and talk to someone at your local office?

Good Luck!

File N400 since you have already had a GC /been married for 3 years. It will force them to take action on your case.

File N400 since you have already had a GC /been married for 3 years. It will force them to take action on your case.

Filing N400 is a good idea if you are certain your case is still pending and being processed. I would first confirm that by talking to someone at the national service center or taking an infopass (infopass is more me :)).

Since its been about year and a half and if you have not received any correspondance from them (ofcourse apart from NOAs) then there could be other possibilities too- perhaps lost mail, etc....

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

If i were you, i will get an INFOPASS and talk to the inspector to see why your case is taking too much time.