2ND RFE on 485

U_take_it_easy

Registered Users (C)
Folks

I replied to an RFE on Sep 25 on my 485 now i have another on oct 6. not sure what it could be. first RFE requesting additional evidence for

1. ALL 797
  2. I-94

i have provided my medicals 3 yrs back could that be it ? does medicals expire. ?
pls send your thoughts, also if anyone is in the same boat pls share.

thanks
utie

Now days USCIS is issuing too many RFEs. I think they do not have any other work to do.

You also have RFE for EVL. I think yours is future employer. Are you working for your future employer? I also got RFE for EVL (future employer case), but answered using AC21.

2nd RFE

Hello Take it Easy ..

Im in a same situtation as your are I did get the first RFE as yours responded then I opened a Service Request then they Sent me 2nd RFE not sure what it is Im still waiting for love letter from USCIS .

Please keep this thread alive, Usually they say it could be your the RFE memo that is nothing but Intent to Deny in details format .

Not trying to scare but letting you know we need to be ready.

Hey look at the positive side of this! If you are getting RFE , you already passed the tallest mountain ,Namecheck/Background check.Provide the necessary documentation .You are close to your approvals.

Good luck

folks
i forgot to mention EVL, mine is future GC and the employer provided the EVL.

GCBigjoke

when you say intent to deny, what could be the possible reasons, any thoughts,

thanks guys
utie.

I am yet to receive an RFE which is on the way from TSC regarding my 485 EB2 worldwide case. Any idea what the RFE is about? filing date April 2, 2007.

U_TAKE_IT_EASY and GCBigJoke,
Can you please post your details? Like PD, RFE and LUDs on your case? I'm little scared about mine. I too got similar RFE like sending all I-797, Front and back of I-94s and details of my employment from begining.
I replied my RFE and my RFE was received by TSC on Sept 01 2007, saw 3 LUDs on Sept 4, 5 and 11th.
From Sept 11th no updates.

here are my details

was approved ,

here are my details & I'm desi ..

EB3 RIR (PD /10/02)
Xfer VSC to TSC
485 RCVD RFE on 06/07 for Paystubs, EVL all I797 copies
RSPNDed to RFE on 07/07
Called TSC on 7/27 lady says pending name check
Initiated SR after 60 days of RFE response
2nd RFE issued (still in the mail)

TO U_take it easy

TO U_take it easy..

I heard its also called RFE memo which details out the reason for issuing "Intent to Deny"

Main reason would be

1)Cancellation of 140 by employer
2)not sending satisfying info on RFE

someone please share your knowledge on this ..

Best regards,
:)

GCBigJoke/All
i am sure my 140 is not revoked. after submitting my 1ST RFE response i went for stamping to mexico. and they fingerprinted me at port of entry. i am not sure if those are visible to officer, now i have a new I-94. mabbe they need that. it sounds silly but u never know.
if it was tax docs, medicals, w2's i am thinkiing they might have requested on my first RFE. am wondering what the officer might have noticed now. USCIS motto "surprise".

let me know guys..

Details
------------------------
PD EB3: Sep 2003
I-140/I-485 filed on: april 2004
I-140/I-484 Receipt Date: 02/07/2007
FP Date: Nov 2004
I-140 AD: jan 2005
1st RFE on 485 sep 17: evl, all 797's and 1-94 front and back.
2nd RFE on the way oct 6: do not know the contents.

U_take it easy

Take it easy,
for a second lets think positive, It could be approval by mistake website shows RFE is that possible ... yea rrrrrrright high hopes :):)

Me too in the same dilemma very very curious to know the contents of the RFE

my RFE was issued on 2 Oct today is 9th still no mail will update you contents.

See ya ..

Take it easy,
for a second lets think positive, It could be approval by mistake website shows RFE is that possible ... yea rrrrrrright high hopes :):)

Me too in the same dilemma very very curious to know the contents of the RFE

my RFE was issued on 2 Oct today is 9th still no mail will update you contents.

See ya ..

Did you rec'd the RFE...
I too have seen an LUD saying RFE issued on Oct 3 till now neither my lawyer nor I have rec'd RFE...This is the first RFE on my case after 2 years and I don't know what it could be...any ideas

They approved lot of cases in last few months with out RFE's. Because they need number count for their immigration year. They got that. That was the only reason that they made everything current.

Now they got their numbers, they made retrogression and issuing RFE's. Because they want to show that they are working.

I have not seen single case with Medical and other related RFE's that we are seeing now, when they were approving cases like crazy animals. Every day this board is filled with "I AM APPROOOOOVED" messages.

houston2005

houston2005

No mail yet today is 12oct RFE issued on 2nd Oct and the time they will give you return RFE is 30 days ..

not sure what to do now , will hangin till monday and see ..

Take it easy : did you get your RFE please update what do u have in it ..

Same Here

I am in a similar situation as well .This is the 1st REF on my wife's case after transfer to TSC from VSC. She got the first one from VSC in 2006 that was about passport copies. The RFE was mailed out on OCT 3rd 2007 and have not got it yet. In My case I am the primary and my Name Check is not clear by my Wife's Name Check is clear. Let me know what you guy's are planning to do and how long you will be waiting before acting on it.