2nd RFE on 485, please input

mimoused

Registered Users (C)
I got 2nd RFE on 485.

It has been noted that you no longer reside in California and now reside in XX. As such, it is assumed that you will no longer be employed by the UC.

Therefore, please submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in the occupation that is the basis of your national interest waiver. Such evidene may include, but is not limited to: a currently dated letter from your present employer; copies of recent and/or ongoing publications or research; copies of recent awards, grants or fellowships; or other such documentation confirming that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of underlying Form I-140 immigrant visa petition.

Did anybody get this kind of RFE before? How did you deal with it?
Is a letter from present employer (state that I intend to carry out the terms and conditions of I140) enough?

Thanks for anyinput

why you did not get approve since you are current from 6/2006. I am curious since i am also NIW applicant from India. (PD 08/2004).
Hoping to be current in july bulletin.

I received exactly the same RFE yesterday. I am in bioscience field and applied for NIW when I was a postdoc in university. My 485 has been stuck in name check since 11/04. Now I am working for a biotech company as a scientist. I am quite anxious because I don't know how CIS will view this kind of job change, whether my current job still falls into NIW category. I would love to hear some input from others.

Stuck on name check

why you did not get approve since you are current from 6/2006. I am curious since i am also NIW applicant from India. (PD 08/2004).
Hoping to be current in july bulletin.

Got stuck on name check for a long time.

niw

For NIW applicants:
At the time of adjustment to the green card, an applicant is likely to be asked to demonstrate that s/he is continuing to work in the field of expertise presented in the original application if not the application will be denied.