2nd FP notification received

kuti

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

For my spouse's and my second FP notifcation by mail today.

WAC-02-111*****

Our FP is scheduled to be in BCIS Oakland.

Questions:

1) Does Oakland allow early walk-in FP's?

2) Does a 2nd FP imply that we might get approvals soon?

Thanks,
Kuti.

Kuti:
What's ur ND date and FP date?

FP means they have looked into ur file however, if you are lucky u may get an approval....
:)

Taking your FP doesn't mean you get approval soon

Take FP on the appointment date - Reason - If it takes again more than 15 months you need not worry of your FP getting expired. You may save a month!!! doesn't make much difference... Anyway, its upto you!!!

Did u do anything to get the 2nd FP?

My WAC is also 02111. My FP expired in Sept. Waiting for something to happen (2nd FP, RFE ...?).

Thanks.

Do you think we can do something?

Do you think we can do something if we don't get FP? No, I didn't do anything for getting FP. Why should we waste BCIS's time by calling them!!! Why should you call? you know nothing is going to happen until your JIT+30 days is reached.

02-111 ?????

Boy, have they totally forgotten 070 to 110? things like this make we worry and think about the shredding incident.

I apologize for venting my frustration - but congrats - you should get your approval soon, since they must have opened your file.

Good luck.

GCDz

GCDreamz, Don't worry about shredding.
If you have either received your EAD or AP approval after the shredding incident it means your file is intact.

Even, I'm wondering as to why the Jan 02 applicants have not received second FP notice.

Nobody has been able to understand the working stragegy of INS.

It may be in the order they sent first FP

or in the order first FP is expired ( both are same)

Totos!!! All applications are filed on different forms

Totos!!! All applications are filed on different forms. So, what you told is incorrect!!!!

recieved 2nd FP

i received 2nd FP today and its scheduled for 16th january 2004 but i went to the ASC today and got the FP done. They didnt change the online status. Hope i get my GC soon....

Re: recieved 2nd FP

Can you give your WAC, ND, RD ?? Thanks

-WAC-02-066

Originally posted by freegirl31
i received 2nd FP today and its scheduled for 16th january 2004 but i went to the ASC today and got the FP done. They didnt change the online status. Hope i get my GC soon....

2nd FP recd

I'm 02057.. I recd my 2nd FP too.. Well, sort of. My lawyers got a copy of the notice. Since BCIS haven't done the address change that I requested over a year ago, all the notices are going to my old address!!
Anyway, my appt is on Jan 30 in Oakland and I'm wondering how to go about getting an earlier appointment.

My status still shows RFE. It changed to RFE a few weeks ago.

thanks,
SF