212 (e) finding letter sent by DOS 3 weeks ago but I haven't received it

snappyg2000

I concurrently applied for a J1 2yr HRR waiver based on No objection and an advisory opinion.
I was quite sure I was wrongly subjected. After 2 months of waiting the case was updated online as "Not Subject" in the waiver column and that 212 (e) finding letter has been sent on March 11th, in the advisory opinion column it says "Not Required to adjudicate"

It is almost 3 weeks and I'm yet to receive the letter. Please does anyone know about this and if it usually take this long to get the letter in the mail.

Thanks

I concurrently applied for a J1 2yr HRR waiver based on No objection and an advisory opinion.
I was quite sure I was wrongly subjected. After 2 months of waiting the case was updated online as "Not Subject" in the waiver column and that 212 (e) finding letter has been sent on March 11th, in the advisory opinion column it says "Not Required to adjudicate"

It is almost 3 weeks and I'm yet to receive the letter. Please does anyone know about this and if it usually take this long to get the letter in the mail.

Thanks

Did you ever get the advisory opinion letter ?