• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 DV high CN report here.

Hi everybody, i am new to this so my questions might sound really dumb....
1) what happens when u have a high CN? what do u mean by a high CN?
2) Also, when u say "AS : 19xx" - does that mean only people whose CN are less than that are the ones who have higher chances??

Hi everybody, i am new to this so my questions might sound really dumb....
1) what happens when u have a high CN? what do u mean by a high CN?
2) Also, when u say "AS : 19xx" - does that mean only people whose CN are less than that are the ones who have higher chances??

Cases are processed in chunks, split up by region and the pace is controlled by the visa bulletin. When they announce the numbers they might say a particular month will be AS2000 and AF32000. That would mean an AS number below 2000 could be interviewed in that month and an AF number below 32000. The numbers are within their own regions.

Case numbers are not consecutive (there are gaps we call holes) and a case number will be for a single selectee and his/her derivatives (spouse and children).

A high case number is one at the high end of the case numbers that we know of. There is a typo above - so the highest AS number we know of currently is 2015AS19XXX. DV 2014 had AS numbers up to 27XXX. So - a 2015 number above 15000 could be considered "high" - but progress in the last two visa bulletins for DV2014 will tell you lots about how far the numbers will go in DV2015.

Cases are processed in chunks, split up by region and the pace is controlled by the visa bulletin. When they announce the numbers they might say a particular month will be AS2000 and AF32000. That would mean an AS number below 2000 could be interviewed in that month and an AF number below 32000. The numbers are within their own regions.

Case numbers are not consecutive (there are gaps we call holes) and a case number will be for a single selectee and his/her derivatives (spouse and children).

A high case number is one at the high end of the case numbers that we know of. There is a typo above - so the highest AS number we know of currently is 2015AS19XXX. DV 2014 had AS numbers up to 27XXX. So - a 2015 number above 15000 could be considered "high" - but progress in the last two visa bulletins for DV2014 will tell you lots about how far the numbers will go in DV2015.

hi
iam from palestine and my CN is 2015AS00008*** is it high or low ? and when i will be interviewed ?
thanks

Hey there,

This is really exciting time between documents preparation and freaking out! lol

Alright here is my case Number: 2015AF00062XXX
I was born in GABON... BUT I AM CURRENTLY IN SOUTH AFRICA WHERE I WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
Is my case no. high? And when possibly could be my Interview scheduled?
I saw that Gabon (which is a very small country) only had 81 selectees for DV 2015.
Does this help me any how?

Thanks!!!

Hey there,

This is really exciting time between documents preparation and freaking out! lol

Alright here is my case Number: 2015AF00062XXX
I was born in GABON... BUT I AM CURRENTLY IN SOUTH AFRICA WHERE I WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
Is my case no. high? And when possibly could be my Interview scheduled?
I saw that Gabon (which is a very small country) only had 81 selectees for DV 2015.
Does this help me any how?

Thanks!!!

You have a good number you will be current probably july or august 2015.
And concerning your home country low selected cases, that's it not gonna help in anyway ! Because all africans all put in one region AF ! Except egypt and ethiopia.

Just found out that I was actually selected..only been trying 8 years..

Case number: 20015EU33XXX

Anyone know the likely hood of getting an interview?..break it too me gently..

Thanks.

Just found out that I was actually selected..only been trying 8 years..

Case number: 20015EU33XXX

Anyone know the likely hood of getting an interview?..break it too me gently..

Thanks.
Very safe number !
You will your interview probably june~july 2015