2006 Tracker: 485 pending cases with PD Current / ND not Current

WorryForGC

Registered Users (C)
My PD is current now as of March with Jan 2001 and I called and tried VSC 2 times saying that my PD is current and they would not listen at all and said that the RD we are processing is 15th Feb and your RD is Jun 2005, I told them that people who are filling now with current PD are getting approved in 1-3 months and the sicko's wouldn't care. Now that means we have to wait for 2-3 months and these basties are using both dates to get us off,

anyone else in the same situation and suggestion on how to get around it

Also if you can add here if you are in the same boat.

or if you get approved in similar situation without the RD being current it will help motivate others

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also sailing in the same boat.

MY (EB2) PD is 09/13/2001 and ND is 10/03/2005.

I know my friend's friend was in the same boat (PD 2001 and ND Sep, 2005) got approved. I think it depends on the officer who takup our case.
We are lucky if our case goes to an officer who concider PD as the yard stick for proccesing I-485. Am I right?

Eb3 -vsc - PD - Feb 18 1999

undefinedI am in the same boat..

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]On February 27, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.[/COLOR]

correct, but we will know more in this month

NRN said:
I am also sailing in the same boat.

MY PD is 09/13/2001 and ND is 09/03/2005.

I know my friend's friend was in the same boat (PD 2001 and ND Sep, 2005) got approved. I think it depends on the officer who takup our case.
We are lucky if our case goes to an officer who concider PD as the yard stick for proccesing I-485. Am I right?

Hello friend,
Any thing special happening this month?
I would like to change company. My client would like to offer me perm position. Do you have any suggestions for me?

NRN the thread is for 485 pending cases with PD Current / ND not Current

if you are in this boat then need to wait and watch for this month as hopefully quite a few folks should get cleared as the 2nd quarter closes in March
NRN said:
Hello friend,
Any thing special happening this month?
I woulg like to change company. My client would like to offer me perm position. Do you have any suggestions for me?

WorryForGC said:
if you are in this boat then need to wait and watch for this month as hopefully quite a few folks should get cleared as the 2nd quarter closes in March
Why that? And what do you mean by "ND not current"? The published processing dates?
thanks

NRN the thread is for 485 pending cases with PD Current / ND not Current

Hello WorryforGC thanks for your suggestion. I will wait until next moth. My priority Date(PD) is Sep, 2001(EB2) and Applied I-485 and I-140 on 10/03/2005 and received Receipt Notice on 10/15/05. EAD approved on 10/19/05 and I-140 on 01/27/06. My finger prints done in NOV, 2005.
What will be my ND?

10/15/05, in Q for approval, any LUD

you look like in rest of the world non retro country
NRN said:
Hello WorryforGC thanks for your suggestion. I will wait until next moth. My priority Date(PD) is Sep, 2001(EB2) and Applied I-485 and I-140 on 10/03/2005 and received Receipt Notice on 10/15/06. EAD approved on 10/19/05 and I-140 on 01/27/06. My finger prints done in NOV, 2005.
What will be my ND?

I-485

No. I am in retro country. But I have sent my application before the retro started on 1 st, oct ( they received on 09/26/2005) and they have updated on 10/03/2005 (ND)

so you are EB2 and current, looks like your security chek hold up

else you would have been approved, think your major NNCP is approved as 140 typically done after that, some other checks must be coming in and you could expect approval in march/april
NRN said:
No. I am in retro country. But I have sent my application before the retro started on 1 st, oct ( they received on 09/26/2005) and they have updated on 10/03/2005 (ND)

what is the last lud on your 485

WorryForGC said:

Worried about recent LUDs

I recently got 3 LUDs on both my and spouse's 485 status - no change in message. Worried because the PD does not become current till April 1st.

Anyone else seeing LUDs before PD becomes current

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PD: Mar 2002 (IND) - EB2
I 140 RD: 8/2005
I 140 AD: 11/2005 No LUDs
I-485 RD: 8/2005 9/10/2005 (FP) 9/27 (FP RECD) 03/17/2006 (?) 03/23/2006 (?) 03/24/2006 (?)
AD: ??

I am in the same Boat

My PD is current Jan 2001. RD is Sept. 2005
They have not said anything ..except that your case is in process.
I called them twice and they read out the note from the website same status Your FP recieved and in process..!!

Eb3- VSC pd Feb 18 1999 aaproved on Apr 01 2006

HI folks..
I am happy to share my joy with you that I recd my approval notice.
DO you Know how much time to get card.
Thank you very much for your kind reply. All the best.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 3, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready

Congrats...when was your 140 approved?. is Eb2 or Eb3 Please let me know

sreesai9 said:
HI folks..

Current Status:

On April 3, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready

Approval - primary only

I got approval as well after 3 LUDs. but spouse did not get approval. Sreesai9 did you have any dependants that got approval as well.

sreesai9 said:
HI folks..

Current Status:

485 statys

I filled my 485 on May 25 2005, PD is mar 2001.
Still my case is pending wtihout any LUD so far except the one for fingerprint.

I called USCIS, they told me that currently they are processing feb 15the and i have to wait till processing date become current.

I took infopass and the officer told me that my FBI name check hasnt been cleared yet.

I dont how long these things going to take.

Thanks
Priya, webmaster @ deals2home.com
sreesai9 said:
EB3 - VSC - Feb 18 1999.