2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

want_gc_now

Registered Users (C)
GCVARUMA said:
Hey want_gc_now,

Did you get to know as to what the RFE was for? I hope the RFE can be handled easily.

Also could you keep us posted about your RFE and the status of it.

Thanks
GCVaruma.



Got RFE for I-485 about birth certificates for both me and my wife
 

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
want_gc_now said:
Got RFE for I-485 about birth certificates for both me and my wife

Could you please elaborate on the RFE on the birth certificates. What did you provide with your application. Did you provide them with birth certificates or affidavits and they do not like it.

Regards
 

karatekid

Registered Users (C)
spidey said:
Hi all,

Just received this email from the USCIS auto email thing..
My 140 was approved today.

Needless to say I am ecstatic :D


*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: EAC*************

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 12, 2005, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


Sincerely,


The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)


Congratulations Spidey !!!
We are now on the same boat, waiting for 485 approval. Let me know what kind of LUD's you get on that. Mine has been stuck at the receipt of FP information since Aug 16th...

Best of luck to you...
 

GCVARUMA

Registered Users (C)
Thanks want_gc_now and Biometrics done

want_gc_now said:
Got RFE for I-485 about birth certificates for both me and my wife

want_gc_now.. thanks for the update.. hope everything works out fine for you.

Also got my Biometrics done today and noticed changes in my 485 LUD. Here is the information:

I-140/I-485 Filling Details :
LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/03, AD-09/05
140/I485/EAD/AP:RD-09/16/05;ND-09/21/05
I 140:LUDs:09/24
SELF:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24,10/13
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24 AD:10/06
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24 AD:10/06
Biometrics:10/13

SPOUSE:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24,10/13
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24 AD:10/06
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24 AD:10/06
Biometrics:10/13

GCVaruma.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

spidey

Registered Users (C)
SKIP said:
CONGRATS Spidey!

That was quick. I hope this approval turn-around trend continues.
All the best for your next stages.

BTW, my attroney sent me the receipt notices for my applications.
I was surprised to see a ND of 10/04/2005 while the applications were received in USCIS ON 09/27/2005.
Anyways, I am relieved that the applications (especially I-485, AP and EAD
for me and my wife) got accepted.

Thanks.

Thats great news SKIP.
I am sure that was a relief although with a RD before 10/01, I think it would have been unfair of USCIS not to accept your application.
Well good luck, hopefully we can all get past this handicap quickly.
 

mbj

Registered Users (C)
I140 Approved

Hi everyone..

I am new to this thread. I just got the news from my employer that they have recieved my I140 approval by mail on 10/12/05. This speedy approval was a welcome relief after what we've been through in NJ/NY DOL. Although now the looong wait for the I485 starts...
 

ggkk

Registered Users (C)
140 issues

Hi Everyone, I am new here. several questions related to 140. I appreciate your suggestions. Usually how long does it take now to get 140 approved? I just filed my 140 and I have got my EAD approved.
 

foret1

Registered Users (C)
can't beleive the new visa bulletin is still not out. the supsensie is killing me !@#$%^& :mad: :confused:

congrats spidey and all those others that got approved recently!
 

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
ggkk said:
Hi Everyone, I am new here. several questions related to 140. I appreciate your suggestions. Usually how long does it take now to get 140 approved? I just filed my 140 and I have got my EAD approved.
The answer to this question depends on how lucky you are:

a) Extremely Lucky: Before you receive the I 140/I485 receipts in the mail.
b) Very Lucky: Within 2-3 weeks of of ND.
c) Lucky: Within 1-6 months of ND.
d) Not so lucky : A very long time.( God knows!!!!)
 

GCVARUMA

Registered Users (C)
Congrats

mbj said:
Hi everyone..

I am new to this thread. I just got the news from my employer that they have recieved my I140 approval by mail on 10/12/05. This speedy approval was a welcome relief after what we've been through in NJ/NY DOL. Although now the looong wait for the I485 starts...

hey mbj.. congrats on your approval.

Also there was another LUD this morning on my 485. Here are the details for me and spouse : I-485 : LUDs:09/24,10/13,10/14

I also had another question on checking the LUD's. Do we have to go to the uscis website everytime to check for the LUD's or is there any way to get automatic emails everytime there is an LUD?

Thanks
GCVaruma.
 

spidey

Registered Users (C)
GCVARUMA said:
hey mbj.. congrats on your approval.

Also there was another LUD this morning on my 485. Here are the details for me and spouse : I-485 : LUDs:09/24,10/13,10/14

I also had another question on checking the LUD's. Do we have to go to the uscis website everytime to check for the LUD's or is there any way to get automatic emails everytime there is an LUD?

Thanks
GCVaruma.

Hey GCVaruma

As far as I know, there isn't. Somehow they have it rigged so that emails are only generated when there's an event worth emailing about...

Defn of "worth emailing about" -- yeah thats a good qn. No ready answers.

Thank you all for your good wishes on my I140 approval.
 

mflame

New Member
No receipts. It is almost 3 weeks.

I am new to this forum. I applied my Concurrent filing on 26th and reached Vsc on 27th.

I have still not received any receipts. Is there anyone in the same situation.

It is my own labour and it is EB2 and not a Substitute one. I cannot track my checks , as my lawyer had send it.

Anyone in the same situation as I am.

mflame
 

SKIP

Registered Users (C)
spidey said:
Hey GCVaruma

As far as I know, there isn't. Somehow they have it rigged so that emails are only generated when there's an event worth emailing about...

Defn of "worth emailing about" -- yeah thats a good qn. No ready answers.

Thank you all for your good wishes on my I140 approval.


I hope you folks will not mind if I ask another naive question regarding LUDs,
while we are on that subject.

What is an LUD and how do we know when you have one for any of our applications ? Is it an email notifications or is this something that appears only on the USICIS website for checking case status.

Note: I did set up an account in the USCIS Case Status Online Service and have opted for getting emails for any updates on the applications that Ihave under my portfolio.

Thanks
 

spidey

Registered Users (C)
SKIP said:
I hope you folks will not mind if I ask another naive question regarding LUDs,
while we are on that subject.

What is an LUD and how do we know when you have one for any of our applications ? Is it an email notifications or is this something that appears only on the USICIS website for checking case status.

Note: I did set up an account in the USCIS Case Status Online Service and have opted for getting emails for any updates on the applications that Ihave under my portfolio.

Thanks

LUD = Last Update Date.
SKIP
It's quite pathetic on our part actually, this LUD doesn't tell us anything except that someone looked at our file on that date.
It gets pathetic when we are driven to this as our only lifeline.

Thats exactly it, the Case Status online service which emails you on an LUD is what we are talking about... and thats where they have some rigging set up to send emails on particular events...
 

SKIP

Registered Users (C)
mflame said:
I am new to this forum. I applied my Concurrent filing on 26th and reached Vsc on 27th.

I have still not received any receipts. Is there anyone in the same situation.

It is my own labour and it is EB2 and not a Substitute one. I cannot track my checks , as my lawyer had send it.

Anyone in the same situation as I am.

mflame

Hi mflame,

Just wanted to let you know that I received the reciept notices from my lawyer yesterday. My applicatiosn also had a RD of 27th September.

I think you should be getting your notices any day now. You never know how long your attorney holds on to these papers before forwarding them to you.

Perhaps you can check with your attorney's office if you do not see anyting by next week.

Thanks
 

SKIP

Registered Users (C)
spidey said:
LUD = Last Update Date.
SKIP
It's quite pathetic on our part actually, this LUD doesn't tell us anything except that someone looked at our file on that date.
It gets pathetic when we are driven to this as our only lifeline.

Thats exactly it, the Case Status online service which emails you on an LUD is what we are talking about... and thats where they have some rigging set up to send emails on particular events...


SPIDEY,

Thanks for the quick clarification. I get it now.
 

WhereIsMyLabour

Registered Users (C)
Card Received

Hi All ,
Today I we got our cards. With that my GC journey comes to an end. We wish good luck to everyone in this forum which is helpful through out my journey. Pray for every one to get their GC soon.
Thank You All....
 

mithya

Registered Users (C)
I won't worry too much about LUDs. My case had only one LUD (FP received), before it changed to approval. I think you get email only in some limited scenarios - 485 approved, or RFE. sometimes the FP received LUD is very late, but i didn't get any emails on that.
M

spidey said:
LUD = Last Update Date.
SKIP
It's quite pathetic on our part actually, this LUD doesn't tell us anything except that someone looked at our file on that date.
It gets pathetic when we are driven to this as our only lifeline.

Thats exactly it, the Case Status online service which emails you on an LUD is what we are talking about... and thats where they have some rigging set up to send emails on particular events...
 
Top