2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

futhrevu

Registered Users (C)
Just got magic e-mails from USCIS. Both my-self and my wife's 485 were approved. I am a silent follower of this forum. This site is very informative and lots of my doubts were cleared.

Thanks to everyone.
 

kantha

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Can anyone explain what a name check is ? How is it different from FP and Biomtrics. Why it should it take 6 to 12 months of timeframe? Also what is the process involved in case of name check.
2004 tracker is showing up quite a few name checks and we need to be prepared in advance .

What does tranfered to local office mean ?

Kantha
 

sps2005

Registered Users (C)
No Progress.

maa_1456 said:
Hi SPS

Do you have any update? did your 485 LUD changed?

Thanks
Maa

No, no updates yet. I have not received a single update since my FP was done over a month ago. Can someone tell me how to find out if FP results were sent?

What is happening to EB3 cases? Looks like the visa numbers not being available is taking it's effect on EB3 cases already. I do not see any EB3 approvals of late.

Good luck
SPS

Labor: EB3 VSC PD - 2/28/02. AD - 12/29/04 (Was in India and got retrogressed.)
I140/485/EAD: RD - 3/21/05. ND - 3/24/05.
140 LUD - 4/5/05 (AD - 4/5/05, as per approval notice received by my lawyer)
(My lawyer has received the approval notice. But, the web site still says "the case was received on the...")
EAD AD - 5/11/05
131 AD - 5/13/05
FP Done - 5/5/05 No LUD changes yet.
485 LUD - 3/28/05. No LUD changes after that.
 

maa_1456

Registered Users (C)
Hi SPS

Thanks for the response, yesterday I called USCIS @ (800) 375 – 5283 and found they received my figure prints, she didn’t tell me the exact date when it was received. I also asked about my name check status she is not willing to give any other info. Keeps telling we are working on you case blaw….

I guess our 485 LUDs are stopped (don’t know the reason) we need not to worry LUDs.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Thanks
MAA
 

Isabella

Registered Users (C)
Card mailed

Card mailed


FYI – got the following e-mail today:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 16, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's
new card directly to him or her."


_____________________________
VSC - EB2 NY PD 08/01/2001
I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - RD 03/01/05, ND 03/04/05
FP - ND 03/09/05, FP taken (Newark, NJ) 04/29/05
AP - AD 05/12/05
EAD - AD 05/13/05
I-140 - LUD 3/9/05, AD ????? (still no update)
I-485 - AD 06/13/2005
I-485 – Card Mailed 06/16/2005 (never got card ordered e-mail)
I-485 – Card received - (will update)
 

youry

Registered Users (C)
Isabella said:
Card mailed


FYI – got the following e-mail today:

"Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On June 16, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's
new card directly to him or her."

same message here

same message here
 
Last edited by a moderator:

slkrk

Registered Users (C)
Hi SPS2005, gc_4me,

I think we are in the same situation w.r.to FP results situation. Please keep us posted if you happened to see any updates. I am also waiting for my FP results and my FP was done on 05/13 and my LUD updated on 05/16.

Frustrating part is in July visa buliten state that EB3 category do not have visa numbers are available starting from July 1st 2005. My understanding is that this may not change until next fiscal year (i.e starts in oct-05). Please share your thoughts.

EB3 Sub. labor PD March-2001
I140 RD 04/21/05, AD ?????????
EAD RD 04/21/05, AD 05/6, card received on 05/12 for both
FP completed on 05/13, LUd 05/16 but no update on my FP results
I485 RD 04/21/05, LUD 05/06,05/12,05/16,????????
 

das_go

Registered Users (C)
Any notices

Guys,

Those have filed recently (last week of may / first week of june), has anyone got fingerprint notice.
 

manaka

Registered Users (C)
das_go said:
Guys,

Those have filed recently (last week of may / first week of june), has anyone got fingerprint notice.

Das_go,

I am just two days behind you on RD. Haven't heard anything from anywhere. AJ Jadeja got his finger print and wife's EAD/AP on last Monday and Tuesday. His RD was May 25th. I will hear after you will hear. My signature is down below. Let's expect by next week, we should get good news. Don't forget to update any breaking news

EB3, PD Jan 2002
140/485/EAD/AP - RD June 2, 2005
Waiting on Everything .....
 

PLEASE_GIVE_GC

New Member
das_go said:
Guys,

Those have filed recently (last week of may / first week of june), has anyone got fingerprint notice.

Hi das_go,

Kantha and myself are around that time frame. I did my FP on 6/14 and kantha had FP on 6/3. But no approvals for me yet.
 

gcnow_05

Registered Users (C)
Notices

manaka said:
Das_go,

I am just two days behind you on RD. Haven't heard anything from anywhere. AJ Jadeja got his finger print and wife's EAD/AP on last Monday and Tuesday. His RD was May 25th. I will hear after you will hear. My signature is down below. Let's expect by next week, we should get good news. Don't forget to update any breaking news

EB3, PD Jan 2002
140/485/EAD/AP - RD June 2, 2005
Waiting on Everything .....


Hi all

I have also filed around the same time , and no notice yet

I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - RD 05/31/05, ND 06/08/05
 

manaka

Registered Users (C)
gc_xp said:
das_go, manaka
we are in almost same dates... lets keep in touch.

It appears to be almost 10-12 of us who got RD in between May 20th to June4th. Every input of any of us would be greatly appreciated and will always easy to track own case. I am hoping/expecting that some of us will hear from USCIS next week.

EB3, PD Jan 2002
140/485/EAD/AP - RD June 2, 2005
Waiting on Everything .....
 

jss1

Registered Users (C)
140/485 approved

EB2
PD: 3/2002
Concurrent Filing, 140/485/EAD ND: 1/18/05
EAD AD: 2/11/05
140/485 AD: 6/17/05
FP Completed: 4/16/05
485 LUD Changes 4/18/05,4/19/05 ,4/25/05 (received/resumed)

Got the approval emails for 140/485 simultaneously
Thanks everyone for the useful info and the morale . Hope everbody gets it soon
 

das_go

Registered Users (C)
General Question for everyone

What is true for I-140 work experience?

1) Years of experience is counted upto the date you joined the company who filed your labor ?

2) Years of experience is counted upto the date you filed your labor ( i mean priority date ) ?
 

A_P

Registered Users (C)
Got an LUD on my I-140 (first LUD). I-140 RD, ND dates given below. My 485, EAD, AP application was sent on Monday (6/13) (approximately 3 weeks after my 140 application was sent). I guess the LUD in the 140 application reflects the receipt of the 485, EAD, AP application.

cheers

140:-
RD 5/20
ND 5/25
LUD1 6/17

485, EAD, AP:-
Awaiting notice
 

manaka

Registered Users (C)
Simple question, needs clarification.

A_P said:
Got an LUD on my I-140 (first LUD). I-140 RD, ND dates given below. My 485, EAD, AP application was sent on Monday (6/13) (approximately 3 weeks after my 140 application was sent). I guess the LUD in the 140 application reflects the receipt of the 485, EAD, AP application.

cheers

140:-
RD 5/20
ND 5/25
LUD1 6/17

485, EAD, AP:-
Awaiting notice


All Gurus,

Quick question on RD and ND ! Since I haven't received any letter from my Attorney ( company policy Attorney keeps all), I still can't figure it out which one is my RD or ND. When I checked online , it says " Your application was received on June 2, 2005. Is this consider RD or ND. My mailing date was May 25th. FYI, LUD changed on June 6th on all of my cases.
 

das_go

Registered Users (C)
Notice date

Manaka,

The date on the web site is the notice date in my case. You can check with others.
 

manaka

Registered Users (C)
das_go said:
Manaka,

The date on the web site is the notice date in my case. You can check with others.

Thanks Das_go,

It would be nice if others will input their experience too.I am eagerly waiting for next week because some of us defnitely will get good news after looking all track dates on this forum.
 
Top