2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

rrdrai

Registered Users (C)
I opend a Status Query last week regarding my pending I485 , Got a status report from CIS by postal mail - saying My background check is still open. So I can check with them after 60 days. No LUD, No message changes.
 

WhereIsMyGCUSA

Registered Users (C)
Background check

This is bullshit.

I am assuming that you are from India. You are a solid citizen, man. How come all of us now are potential terrorists?

This whole process is bullshit and USCIS is wasting tax payers' money.

rrdrai said:
I opend a Status Query last week regarding my pending I485 , Got a status report from CIS by postal mail - saying My background check is still open. So I can check with them after 60 days. No LUD, No message changes.
 

cubiclefun

Registered Users (C)
Hi rrdrai

Hi rrdrai,

Can you tell me how to open a case status query? Is it by just calling that number and ask about the status or You have to tell them that You need to open a case status query? But it is interesting that you have receive the reply from them within a week.

If anyone else knows this answer, Please share. appreciate your help.

Thanks


rrdrai said:
I opend a Status Query last week regarding my pending I485 , Got a status report from CIS by postal mail - saying My background check is still open. So I can check with them after 60 days. No LUD, No message changes.
 

ajakster

Registered Users (C)
Its just a way USCIS has found to prolong the process and keep the files piling up....

Just like that they will again do NSC/VSC consolidation shift to reduce backlog and
then will send RFE's for missing comma,semi-colon's
or the worst case transfer to local center..throw the ball in their court....

EVIL man EVIL...this

Ajaks.
 

cubiclefun

Registered Users (C)
I agree

Same here guys. My Last name and first name are so unique that I doubt if anyone else in the entire world would have it. But Now they say I am stuck in security check. I think it is just the way of cheating us to wait for Longer.

But hey, on the brighter side, If we are not really stuck in the manual security check that is good news though. Because the manual checks can take like 2-3 years average.

Thanks
 

rrdrai

Registered Users (C)
cubiclefun said:
Hi rrdrai,

Can you tell me how to open a case status query? Is it by just calling that number and ask about the status or You have to tell them that You need to open a case status query? But it is interesting that you have receive the reply from them within a week.

If anyone else knows this answer, Please share. appreciate your help.

Thanks

Call the same staus check number:
1-800-375-5283
then press 2 Press 6 Press 1 then
your number EAC05....
then press 3 press 3

The rep will come live, talk to him and get tracking number.
These were the menu options last week,

I am a software Engineer not a lawyer. Pleae use at your own risk.
 

mat_02

Registered Users (C)
Status Enquiry

Hi,

I had called up 3 weeks back to USCIS and initiated Enquiry and received a postal reply from USCIS with the following comments...

"The processing of your application to register Perm residence or Adjust Status (i-485) is on hold because there are currently no visas available. Please do not contact this office as we are closely monitoring the visa bulletin. Once the visa becomes available we will continue processing your case."

Can anyone tell me what does this mean as my dates are current....

EB2-RIR PD: Apr 2002
140/485 Concurent ND: Apr 2005
A140 AD: Oct 2005
FP Done: June 2005
 

jazzyb

Registered Users (C)
call them back

You may want to call them back and let them know your PD is current and not as mentioned in the reply.

mat_02 said:
Hi,
I had called up 3 weeks back to USCIS and initiated Enquiry and received a postal reply from USCIS with the following comments...

"The processing of your application to register Perm residence or Adjust Status (i-485) is on hold because there are currently no visas available. Please do not contact this office as we are closely monitoring the visa bulletin. Once the visa becomes available we will continue processing your case."

Can anyone tell me what does this mean as my dates are current....

EB2-RIR PD: Apr 2002
140/485 Concurent ND: Apr 2005
A140 AD: Oct 2005
FP Done: June 2005
 

sappana

Registered Users (C)
Background check!

Called USCIS today and they informed me my background check is pending eventhough my priority date is current for more than a month now. She also mentioned that it is just not the FBI check which is pending but the whole check, whatever that means. Has anyone got such response before? Its been more than an year since i applied for adjustment of status and am surprised it is not done yet.


- Sappana

EB3, PD:03/2001
I-140 : RD:05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, RFE 12/9/05, AD 03/08/2006
I-485: RD 05/26/05, ND:06/02/05, AD: ???
 

WantLabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have opened a status inquiry last week (7/7/06) and waiting for reply.

PD: Mar 2002 (EB2)
I140/I485: RD Apr 2005.
I140 AD: 07 2005.

I485 ??
 

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
Dear All:

When can I initiate an inquiry? My PD is 2/2002 and my RD at VSC is 7/19/2005. So, do I have to wait for VSC to be processing these dates, before I can initiate an inquiry or can I do it now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks


WantLabor said:
Hi All,

I have opened a status inquiry last week (7/7/06) and waiting for reply.

PD: Mar 2002 (EB2)
I140/I485: RD Apr 2005.
I140 AD: 07 2005.

I485 ??
 

SVD

Registered Users (C)
njrirlabor said:
Dear All:

When can I initiate an inquiry? My PD is 2/2002 and my RD at VSC is 7/19/2005. So, do I have to wait for VSC to be processing these dates, before I can initiate an inquiry or can I do it now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks

If you do not wait, they have an easy answer that they are not processing your dates. All the best. You seem to be close to approval.
 

rrdrai

Registered Users (C)
My suggestion/advise is- Just wait for your dates to become Current.


njrirlabor said:
Dear All:

When can I initiate an inquiry? My PD is 2/2002 and my RD at VSC is 7/19/2005. So, do I have to wait for VSC to be processing these dates, before I can initiate an inquiry or can I do it now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks
 

WantLabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My advice would be to wait till the I-485 processing dates passes 08/20/2006.

Because I called immediately after my 485 processing date has become current and they asked to me call again after 30 days. I waited for 60 days and then called to initiate an inquiry.

njrirlabor said:
Dear All:

When can I initiate an inquiry? My PD is 2/2002 and my RD at VSC is 7/19/2005. So, do I have to wait for VSC to be processing these dates, before I can initiate an inquiry or can I do it now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks
 

WantLabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

sorry. there is a correction.
I think I-485 processing dates should pass 08/20/2005

WantLabor said:
Hi,

My advice would be to wait till the I-485 processing dates passes 08/20/2006.

Because I called immediately after my 485 processing date has become current and they asked to me call again after 30 days. I waited for 60 days and then called to initiate an inquiry.
 

psjv

Registered Users (C)
Quick Question

Gurus,
My 485 was filed Mar-2006,EB-2 category.To track current processing dates.Should I be looking under - 'Employment based' or 'Indochinese agreement'.Any idea what Indochinese agreement is ? Dates are moving lot faster in this category.

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks
 

GCVARUMA

Registered Users (C)
psjv said:
Gurus,
My 485 was filed Mar-2006,EB-2 category.To track current processing dates.Should I be looking under - 'Employment based' or 'Indochinese agreement'.Any idea what Indochinese agreement is ? Dates are moving lot faster in this category.

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks

As you say that your 485 was filed under EB2 it means that it is Employment based(EB stands for it). Also you will have to follow the Visa Bulletin that’s been released every month(the dates are usually between 10-15 of each month) to know which dates they are currently processing.

I have no idea about 'Indochinese agreement'.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.
 

LaborBadhi

Registered Users (C)
psjv said:
Gurus,
My 485 was filed Mar-2006,EB-2 category.To track current processing dates.Should I be looking under - 'Employment based' or 'Indochinese agreement'.Any idea what Indochinese agreement is ? Dates are moving lot faster in this category.

Appreciate any insight.

Thanks

We have to look under 'employment based' only. No idea about 'Indichinese agreement'.
VSC current processing date is: June 26th, 2005.
 
Top